Your Thoughts: Kermit's Swamp Years: TV Airings and Opinions

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Personally I thought it was pretty good. Some people will disagree. But yes, as a muppet fan, you should at least watch it. If your trying to find it, look in the $5.00 bargain bin at Wal-Mart. Thats where I got mine. You can probably also find it on e-bay pretty cheap. Good luck.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
From what I've seen in the forums here, the general opinion (With the exception of this thread :smile: ) seems that most people did not enjoy it. I liked the Jim tribute and the dog named Rowlf and especially the pet store scene. I'm not saying it was bad, it just didn't hold my interest. On the whole; it was cute. The DVD is worth getting for the behind the scenes stuff, particularly the bloopers. Steve was brilliant in this though, and I agree with everyone else; Goggles was a great character.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
There were some good tributes, but all in all, I hated it. Not there best work. It just... made me mad. Too many bathroom jokes and such, just, not the best writing job. :boo: :sleep:

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
Personally I thought it was pretty good. Some people will disagree. But yes, as a muppet fan, you should at least watch it. If your trying to find it, look in the $5.00 bargain bin at Wal-Mart. Thats where I got mine. You can probably also find it on e-bay pretty cheap. Good luck.
i got it at a $1 store for yes .99 cents lol

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
Kermit's Swamp Years

It has been forever since I last watched this film. I thought it was a pretty decent movie. I just wanted to start a thread about this movie so that we could hear eachother's opinions. Personally, I thought this film had some flaws. One being that it conflicts completely with the animated TV series: The Muppet Babies. I also think that THE DOG WAS ANNOYING! I also think that Goggles was a little toooooo dramatized as far as being presented as the nervous whine-bag of the trio. I also got really annoyed by that green fly at the beginning of the movie that sings songs and then gets caught in Kermit's mouth.Other than that, I think that it is a good movie it is too bad that it fades into the background so easy. Please feel free to express your thoughts.:super:

Pardon me if there is/was a similar thread as this, I have been offline for a while and do not mean to duplicate any thread that has recently been part of the forum. :embarrassed:

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
can anyone tell me some of the added features that are included on the DVD version? I only have it on VHS.

WeatherbySwann

Reaction score
can anyone tell me some of the added features that are included on the DVD version? I only have it on VHS.
:smile: According to MuppetWiki, the DVD's bonuses are:
[*]Audio: English, French, Portugese, and Spanish
[*]Subtitles: English, Chinese, and Thai
[*]Audio Commentary with Kermit and Horace D'Fly
[*]Joe the Armadillo in a Behind the Scenes Look at Kermit's Swamp Years
[*]Blooper Reel
[*]On the Set with Kermit
[*]Bonus Trailers