Your Thoughts: HBO Max streaming service officially launches

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I just want to say I didn’t really know what to expect with the batch of episodes we were going to receive.... but I was certainly blown away! I was especially happy to see we got 2033 as I was mainly curious to see the original airing of “Wet Paint” (I had that saved for WGBH before I had to cancel), along with 0359 for the sake of seeing Harvey Kneeslapper in the opening scene, among other episodes. Did it suck some episodes were edited? Yeah, but it was kind of expected to happen.

None the less, definitely a big treat for sure. I really didn’t think we’d get episodes that were previously unreleased.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
So I just want to say I didn’t really know what to expect with the batch of episodes we were going to receive.... but I was certainly blown away! I was especially happy to see we got 2033 as I was mainly curious to see the original airing of “Wet Paint” (I had that saved for WGBH before I had to cancel), along with 0359 for the sake of seeing Harvey Kneeslapper in the opening scene, among other episodes. Did it suck some episodes were edited? Yeah, but it was kind of expected to happen.

None the less, definitely a big treat for sure. I really didn’t think we’d get episodes that were previously unreleased.
Honestly I had a feeling the Cosby and unfortunately now the John John stuff would’ve been cut either way.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, like I said, it was kind of expected to happen. They’re both sex offenders.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I’ve seen at Muppet Wiki and the Toughpigs forum that more classic episodes have been added, the first new batch of classics to be added since it’s launch. All of them snow episodes.

It’s a shame they didn’t add any of the season 13 snow episodes. I’m guessing either there’s residual issues with the actress who played Mercedes, or they’re saving them more next winter, or it’s something else.

they also added Christmas Eve on Sesame Street, Elmo Saves Christmas, and A Sesame Street Christmas Carol.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I’ve seen at Muppet Wiki and the Toughpigs forum that more classic episodes have been added, the first new batch of classics to be added since it’s launch. All of them snow episodes.

It’s a shame they didn’t add any of the season 13 snow episodes. I’m guessing either there’s residual issues with the actress who played Mercedes, or they’re saving them more next winter, or it’s something else.

they also added Christmas Eve on Sesame Street, Elmo Saves Christmas, and A Sesame Street Christmas Carol.
Given what time of year it is, I should’ve known if they were to add any more, these would be it.
This was definitely a shock, though. Maybe it’s an early Christmas present.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Also, the Muppet Wiki says 10 episodes of season 36 were removed from HBO Max in November. It’s true they’re not accessible from the show’s page on the service, but when I search for them, I can find and watch them no problem. They’re pretty much the equivalent of an unlisted YouTube video.