Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 3

stick

Reaction score
sept 11th is that only in the US? cause i can't find fraggle rock season 3 here in canada yet? anyone know where i could find it & when?

stick

Reaction score
season 3 is going to be great. looking forward to getting it soon. :excited:

NewfieFraggle

Reaction score
sept 11th is that only in the US? cause i can't find fraggle rock season 3 here in canada yet? anyone know where i could find it & when?

Yeah.. I got it a couple days after when I got paid.. They have it at HMV... CD PLus (if you have that) Future Shop (where I got mine) .. They're there.. Just ask for assistance :smile:

somethingofafan

Reaction score
I just have to say that Fraggle Rock seems to have set the standard by which all other DVD TV collections' special features will be measured (and most found wanting). Well done.

G-MAN

Reaction score
I just got Season Three today so I will be watching it this weekend, I think it would be really cool if they put a nice little tribute to Richard Hunt on the Fourth Season, and have various clips of his characters with "Just A Dream Away" playing in the background, kind of like what they did with Jerry Juhl and "Follow Me".

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
"Fraggle Rock: Complete Third Season" was nominated in the "Best 1980s Series" category of the fourth annual TV DVD Awards - but it'll need our votes to win.

The TV DVD Awards are a prestigious industry award honoring the best in television shows on DVD. A blue ribbon panel of judges rated each release of the past year; and has selected the slate of nominees based on their overall DVD treatment, including program content, bonus materials and packaging. More than 160 submissions were considered – with only the top four titles in each of 17 categories gaining nominations. The ultimate winners of the award, however, are based on an online consumer vote. The polls opened yesterday and will close on October 26th; the winners will be announced on November 12 during a big gala dinner and reception. So please, support Fraggle Rock and take a few minutes to surf over to the voting site and rock vote!

"The Muppet Show Season 2", "Dinosaurs: The Complete Third and Fourth Seasons" and the Muppet-filled "Saturday Night Live - The Complete First Season" also gained nominations in other categories.

More information on the Muppet nominations: http://muppetnewsflash.blogspot.com/2007/10/muppet-dvds-sweep-tv-dvd-nominations.html

stick

Reaction score
i got season 3 yesterday. hmv had it and it was the last one. does anyone know if the episode where Red is dressed like sherlock holmes, & she's investigating something is in season 3? i'm not sure what the epsiode is about but i'd like to see it. :excited:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That episode is Inspector Red, it's most likely going to be in the next set though. However, it's also on the DVD Dance Your Cares Away. Hope this helps!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
"Fraggle Rock: Complete Third Season" was nominated in the "Best 1980s Series" category of the fourth annual TV DVD Awards - but it'll need our votes to win.[/B][/URL]
Fraggle Rock Season 3 has won the "Best 1980s Series" category of the TV DVD Awards:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Site-News-4th-Annual-TV-DVD-Awards/8432

I'm so glad HIT's dedication is paying off for them (I believe they won an iMedia award last year for the Season 2 box set). They certainly deserve the hardware for the job they've done!