Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 3

wwfpooh

Reaction score
How ironically appropriate that in a move generally un-noticed, this DVD release came around the same day as the anniversary of a world-shattering event and certainly, it would--as the magical series itself would often do--lift spirits whenever they were down!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock Season 3 has won the "Best 1980s Series" category of the TV DVD Awards
From Henson.com...

November 14, 2007

HOLLYWOOD, CA - The Jim Henson Company’s Fraggle Rock: Season 3 took the prize for Best 1980s Series at the fourth annual TV DVD Awards on Tuesday, November 13.

For each of the 16 categories up for awards, four finalists were selected from 160 studio submissions by DVD critics and journalists. Consumers voted for their favorite nominees online October 15-26. Also nominated for the Best 1980s Series award were Fox/MGM’s Cagney & Lacey: Season 1, Starz/Anchor Bay’s The Greatest American Hero: The Complete Series and Fox’s St. Elsewhere: Season 1.

The gala awards dinner took place at the Regency Century Plaza Hotel in Century City, California. The awards were presented by Home Media Magazine in cooperation with TVShowsOnDVD.com, DEG: The Digital Entertainment Group and The Hollywood Reporter.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well, that certainly proves there's a demand for the franchise!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I really love how much detail went into the boxset, and how all the extras look like something out of Mokey's journal. You can really see and feel the love for the series in it :smile:

doozersticks

Reaction score
I loved the Jerry parkes interveiw hopefully they'll have a cast reunion on the season four box set.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I loved the Jerry parkes interveiw hopefully they'll have a cast reunion on the season four box set.
Or whomever's left for the cast, what with Jerry Juhl, Richard Hunt, and Muppet king himself Jim Henson, no longer with us & Jerry Nelson pretty much retired.