Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Season 3

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Four words: Junior's letter to Geraldine

"If you get back before I do, don't leave without me!"

Lol Classic! And I love how he didn't actually write anything, but just drew a very "vivid" picture, hehe.

Junior's so sad about losing his precious radish, but he ends up making a real friend in the end. And it's his capacity for love of something that motivates Mokey to help. :smile:

"Oh I love you, Geraldine..." (I laugh at this part everytime lol)

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
I watched the whole thing (x-cept the bonus features, but I can't wait!)

And it is FANTASTIC! And I actually saw something I remember seeing a million years ago when I first watched the series (Old tapes and such).

Would you believe that the song at the end of "Gunge the Great and Glorious" made me cry?

Good grief!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I love rediscovering things you remember watching years ago, it's such a great feeling.

Yeah they really went for the emotion in "Gunge the Great and Glorious" without being sappy (that wouldn't have fit Marjory's little rodentish pals lol). :wink:

Love your "flat" signature, that whole scene is hilarious, lol. My new signature is from the 3rd Season bonus features, you should really like it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well if finally came! I guess it didn't take terribly long, but it was rather annoying that both my Best Buy and my Wal-Mart had the set, and I could've gotten it without waiting... Ah well, it's reat to finally have it!

I LOVE Boober and the Glob, a fantastic episode.
You won't believe this Ryan but i remember this episode when it aired. I for some reason remember the Blob but don't remember anything else. I've heard all the songs before but didn't remember it was "Joke Day" epsiode. Just remember the Blob character. All i can remember is the blob getting bigger but he didn't. He ate the little Doozers. One of my necies kept wondering if they were being eaten but then it showed where they were. But i enjoyed that episode myself.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You won't believe this Ryan but i remember this episode when it aired. I for some reason remember the Blob but don't remember anything else. I've heard all the songs before but didn't remember it was "Joke Day" epsiode. Just remember the Blob character. All i can remember is the blob getting bigger but he didn't. He ate the little Doozers. One of my necies kept wondering if they were being eaten but then it showed where they were. But i enjoyed that episode myself.
Haha! What a great story Kyle!

I'm finally on the bonus features and I've gotta say, this was probably my favorite season yet. I LOVED Junior all throughout this season, it was great seeing his relationship with the Fraggles develop. I think my favorite episode this season was either "Scared Silly", "The Secret Society of Poobahs", "Bored Stiff", or "The Festival of the Bells." But really there wasn't an episode on the set that I DIDN'T like, they were all just so good, so pure, so clever... what a great show.

Erine81981

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Haha! What a great story Kyle!
This should be a game with me.
Game Show Host: If you can find all 6 "Remembers" you can win nothing at all but a good slap on the back. Get after it!

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
Arrgh! I only got started on the special features when I had to do something else! *Imitating Sarah* Oh, it's not FAIR!

Oh, well... at least I got a little... (Grumble!)

stick

Reaction score
sept 11th is that only in the US? cause i can't find fraggle rock season 3 here in canada yet? anyone know where i could find it & when?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I do want to talk about that this is the season that i started getting into because i can remember most of the episodes. So cool to know that's when i started watching it even tho i watched it from the beginning with my sister and others too. But so far cool everything on this set. Keep'em coming HIT!

NewfieFraggle

Reaction score
I can't wait myself. HURRY UP SEPTEMBER 11! Sorry for the caps. That's just how i show i'm yelling. SO HURRY!

::saw that and had a snicker... I know it's morbid... and wrong. but I don't think I've ever seen anyone be excited for such a day as that one to arrive::