Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock on The Hub beginning October 10, 2010

SillyRed

Reaction score
I watched it on Odyssey and that was edited out.:mad:

Snuffylover

Reaction score
I just watched Boober and the Glob and I noticed some edits. The part was cut out when Boober yells "Get me out of here!" after the Glob eats the first Doozer and burps. Then at the part after it eats Cotterpin Boober yells "Oh no! The Glob ate Cotterpin!" and faints, the part is cut out where Cotterpin says "well at least he remembered my name" Seems like not too bad of edits though. They seem to cut out the most pointless lines. Unlike some shows that are edited in reruns. :smirk:

monkeyjb1988

Reaction score
I just watched my first episode of Fraggle Rock today, thanks to the Hub (Let the Water Run) and it was awesome. I knew I would like the Hub when I saw Red and the show was pretty cool (just saw one where Boober has to save some Dooziers from "The Glob":wink:). It wasn't childish like some other shows these days. I will definitely watch more Fraggle Rock.:coy:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I never saw Fraggle Rock until now. It's a great show. I love the characters and the songs are great.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I just love that it is back on TV! I used to only watch it on Netflix, because I didn't have the DVDs, but now I have this which is awesome!

Snuffylover

Reaction score
I'm watching You Can't do that without a hat right now and I have to say, it's been years since Iv'e seen that episode and it feels really good to see it again. It's really funny seeing the early Fraggle designs. Gobo's look is way different and his personality and voice even seems a little off too. I really truly hope they keep Fraggle Rock on The Hub. It's been very frustrating the past 20 years or so, seeing the show be put on a channell for a few years, then get phased out, then taken off completley. I'm thinking with enough viewers it will stay on this time. And now that we have the internet around even more internet users then we had back in 1999-2001 when Fraggle Rock was being shown on Oddesey, and people are able to come on and learn more about the show and how great it was. I really think Fraggle Rock has a good chance of staying on the Hub. The Hub seems like a really good channell. I just hope it doesn't suffer the Oddesey syndrome and all the good stuff is pulled little by little. So my word to everyone is, watch the Hub! :smirk::excited::coy:

beau

Reaction score
I wonder if The Hub will also be airing their classic sitcoms like The Wonder Years, Doogie Howser and Batman edited and in cropped widescreen. I'll be sure to DVR them tonight to find out!
Everything on The Hub will be cropped until their HD actually starts (it hasn't yet).

SillyRed

Reaction score
I watched the Convincing John episode I noticed they edited out Red coming to the podium and then falling down due to a blindfold.

Snuffylover

Reaction score
I saw today's afternoon episode, Blanket of Snow Blanket of Woe" and they cut out the scene with Cotterpin and Wrench. I think they had little snowmobiles from what I remember when I saw the uncut version. Anyone else know what happened in that scene? I know i'm not imagining it.