Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Is time moving backwards? If so... AWESOME! :wink:

Great pics as always Chris. Did you have those props already, or did you get them just for Kermit? Great idea.

I'm glad this thread hasn't died. It's a testament to the fun-factor that MR Kermit represents. Muppets are the coolest. I just wish more people realized that! :smile:

I play with my Kermit almost daily, just haven't taken any new pictures lately. Guess I'll hafta work on that.

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score

Telly

Reaction score
Sadly I don't know what to do with my Kermit. I keep him in my room cuz I wouldn't want to have to kill people. If somebody spilled alochol on Kermit...oh boy! But yeah. Mine's just standing on the floor by my bed. I don't have any room on my shelves. I'll figure something out. I think we're moving soon anyway.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Its been a while since Ive taken new pics of my Kermit Replica.

However I recently visited friends in Spain and my friend insisted on buying a Hat at marakas! for Kermit, on the condition that I sent her a photo of him wearing them, so I thought I would post a few pics of him on here too, Enjoy..........

''Spanish Kermit''

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/DSCF2086.jpg

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/DSCF2090.jpg

Chris
You always come up with the best pics of your Kermit. How do you take really good not blurry looking in the pics? I have to always take mine with my flash on. How do you do it?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
You need to have a good natural light source to take a decent photo of Kermit. The camera flash reflects too much off the fleece he is made of. It might be worth using a tripod to keep the camera steady in lower light. I'm still trying to find some inspiration as how to take a photo of my Kermit. It'll be better when I have Animal too.

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Thanks again for all the great comments and Im glad you like them.

As said, don't use the flash, I dont have a tripod but do want one, I just have a steady hand and natural light.

Now what can I have Kermit do next?...............

Watch this space!

Chris

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Just wait to you guys see what I can do with my Kermit also. I do photography and I am going to wait till I get Animal and gonzo before I take any photo's. I have some great ideas at the end of the year!