Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Telly

Reaction score
Have you guys read the Master Replica newsletter about Kermit going on tour? I guess they want people to email saying they want Kermit (one of their photo prop replicas MR will send around) to stay with them. Then you get to take pictures of you and Kermit sight-seeing.
I thought this was a cool idea. A friend and I are gonna go around and take shots of us and Kermit around Fargo. At least I think we are.:smile:

Davina

Reaction score
hubby and i are thinking about that too.. trying to figure out what would be some really good alaska shots...

Telly

Reaction score
Alaska huh? That's sweet! I'm stuck with.....Fargo, ND.:embarrassed:

Erine81981

Reaction score
That sounds like a cool idea. I asked my sister if i could take him along when we go ride the river down at the frio and all but she thought that wouldn't be such a good idea because on that she thinks its a dumb idea but i'll think of something else to do.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Alaska huh? That's sweet! I'm stuck with.....Fargo, ND.:embarrassed:

You think that is bad, you aught to try where I live......Salem, Oregon! There is nothing here to show. You would think for the capital of Oregon that there would be something grand. I just might do this if I can find a way to get to Silver Creek Falls, or Mount Hood. Or there just might be something in downtown Portland. (Sigh) I don't know, but I want to do this. I just got to figure out a way how. I am a BIG Master Replicas supporter! :smile:

Telly

Reaction score
No doubt! I think it's a cool idea what they're doing. I think those of us that have Kermit should take pictures of him sight-seeing in our own hometown and post the pictures here.

What do you guys think? :smile:

EDIT: I should take a picture of Kermit pushing somebody into a wood cutter.

Telly

Reaction score
Haha

I was actually thinking of the wood cutter thing cuz of the whole movie Fargo.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
No doubt! I think it's a cool idea what they're doing. I think those of us that have Kermit should take pictures of him sight-seeing in our own hometown and post the pictures here.

What do you guys think? :smile:

EDIT: I should take a picture of Kermit pushing somebody into a wood cutter.
i was thinking about doing this but how to bring him around without damaging him

Davina

Reaction score
photo shop....

take 2 pictures of the wood chipper.. one in use, and one with Kermit, then splice them... :smile: