Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Telly

Reaction score
I was surfing around the Master Replicas website and noticed that Kermit was a Limited Edition to 2500.

Does anyone know how many Kermits have been sold or how many are still up for sale?

I'm just curious because if/when I DO decide down the road to get Animal, I want to know how easy or hard it will be to get my hands on him since he's only Limted Edition to 1500.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I was surfing around the Master Replicas website and noticed that Kermit was a Limited Edition to 2500.

Does anyone know how many Kermits have been sold or how many are still up for sale?

I'm just curious because if/when I DO decide down the road to get Animal, I want to know how easy or hard it will be to get my hands on him since he's only Limted Edition to 1500.

According to Travis on the MR podcast, he said that Animal is selling quite well. Also, people are loving Fozzie. He said that they are working with a new material for Gonzo's nose. Some kind of injection mold material that replicates the foam nose. Cannot wait to see how it comes out. :halo:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
they are working with a new material for Gonzo's nose. Some kind of injection mold material that replicates the foam nose. Cannot wait to see how it comes out. :halo:
thats is sooo great to know! thanks for that update MuppetCaper! :smile: I bet we'll have Gonzo up for pre-order by the end of summer and at out doors around christmas!.......... well... thats what I'M HOPING anyways! :smirk:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
btw MuppetCaper, lol, it seems like you and are the ONLY 2 MC members sOOOooooo hipped out about poor ol' Gonzo's nose! well i know others are worryed too, but it seems you and I are the most! :smirk:

....or MAYBE i JUST wanna think that? or maybe I just want gonzo soo bad right now? :stick_out_tongue:

Davina

Reaction score
heh.. i, at least, am just figuring they'll get it eventually... and the longer it takes, the more time i have to get moneyed up for him... :smile: still not sure i'm going to be able to get both him and animal (esp with piggy and fozzie coming soon...) *sigh* tis the problem with having a family,.. the step kids expect to be fed once in a while and need clothes and school supplies and such.. and what with trying to save our pennies so we can adopt.. i just can't spend all the money on muppets anymore... ah well....
so atm, we're waiting to see gonzo before we decide which of these 2 we'll get.. atm, we're leaning towards Gonzo, just cuz we think we can have more fun with him (anyone know where we can get a small cannon?) but, we'll see..

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
btw MuppetCaper, lol, it seems like you and are the ONLY 2 MC members sOOOooooo hipped out about poor ol' Gonzo's nose! well i know others are worryed too, but it seems you and I are the most! :smirk:

....or MAYBE i JUST wanna think that? or maybe I just want gonzo soo bad right now? :stick_out_tongue:

It is nice to know I have a friend in this! I REALLY want Gonzo! I want to make MORE costumes for him also. I have so much Faith in Travis that I can almost sned messages to him telepathy wise LOL

GONZO....GONZO.......GONZO.........!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score

They said at Comic-Con that Kermit is almost sold out. They wouldn't give exact figures, of course.

:stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score