Your Favorite Cartoons on Sesame Street

izzbee

Reaction score
Cartoon that always scared me...

Does anyone remember the one about the word "danger" that began with a rooster crowing then screaming out the word.. 'Daaaaaanngeeerrr!" followed by a really quick montage of dangerous things...fire, dark rooms, speeding cars...then it ended with the word "danger" falling off a boat and being on a fish hook with a fish swimming up to it laughing "ha.ha ha...danger!"

Really crazy..and anytime I read the word "danger" as a kid I'd remember that skit...of course I'd love to see it again on YouTube...does anyone else remember this one?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I might of mentioned this at the beginning of this thread unless i posted it elsewhere but yeah that's was a very old one.

izzbee

Reaction score
Danger skit

mikebennidict said:
I might of mentioned this at the beginning of this thread unless i posted it elsewhere but yeah that's was a very old one.
But you actually do remember this one? There is a HUGE thread on IMDB, specifically about the scariest skits people remember and nobody mentioned this one.

izzbee

Reaction score
I just think it's awesome that you do remember it...no one else seems to.

If you remember that far back, do you remember a character named Tom?...this is very early 70's..he worked in either Hooper's or the Fix it Shop, and the one skit I most remember him in, was Big Bird arriving at the store (whichever it was) finding it locked and then imagining all sorts of crazy things like Tom being kidnapped by a monster, etc.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know, if I was little when that happened, that might be scary, But the visual Image of that to me is too funny. I could just see frazzle Kidnapping Tom or somebody, LoL! Sesame Street rocks! Back in the good old days when monsters used too scar and Intimidate people, good stuff! Ha-Ha!

izzbee

Reaction score
I don't remember being actually scared of the skit with Tom, the way I was with that Danger skit..(ugh!)...I think I sort of empathized with that whole concept of Big Bird's imagination running away with him, because I was a kid who over-thought things all the time too...I'm just curious if anyone else even remembers Tom...he never seems to come up in any discussions...

I think the monster in question was a somewhat scarier version of Herry....

D

Dil

The Number Raps were pretty memorable to me.

As far as I know, these are a list of Number Raps produced:

When I was less than 4 years old, I may have watched a #20 Rap, but maybe it was only a dream and 6 may have been the only even number to be produced for the Number Raps.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
perhaps no one knows the answer so please just ask once. I don't always get answers or responses to my posts.