You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Quesal

Reaction score
If u think of what Muppet ur kid looks like after he's born

Quesal

Reaction score
right now I'm so exhausted from those hours of coaching my woman thro her labor and such, I can't remember. His name is Gryffen Lee and thats that now

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You are disappointed in yourself because of the fact that on the cover of a movie, you are able to correctly identify someone from Back to the Future, but one of your classmates pointed out the actor who plays Mr. Noodle before you did. :stick_out_tongue: (Based on a true story. :wink:)

dwmckim

Reaction score
You know you're an obsessed Henson fan if you trim and shape your goatee to resemble Captain Crais'.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You are disappointed in yourself because of the fact that on the cover of a movie, you are able to correctly identify someone from Back to the Future, but one of your classmates pointed out the actor who plays Mr. Noodle before you did. (Based on a true story. )
As a Back to the Future fan, I would still give you points for identify BTTF cast.:smile: But yes- ideally you should be able to identify both of course.:big_grin:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF If you act like the count randomly for no apparent reason at all (which is very rare for me)

ilovemusic

Reaction score
You are disappointed in yourself because of the fact that on the cover of a movie, you are able to correctly identify someone from Back to the Future, but one of your classmates pointed out the actor who plays Mr. Noodle before you did. :stick_out_tongue: (Based on a true story. :wink:)
I would be glad if I would knew ONE name!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
~You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

You listen to Tony Bennett on the radio; in the car, and you're like.... *beams* Johnny Fiama! <3_<3