You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Fluffets

Reaction score
If you had incredible trouble sleeping the night before your birthday and after opening the presents early due to unability to sleep you only fall asleep after eating some cake and watching most of The Great Muppet Caper! :smile:

This is possibly the weirdest funniest muppet-related thing that's actually happened to me, possibly...
:smile:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Somebody asks you you're favorite color and you instantly respond with "Green" or "Rainbow" followed by humming one of Kermit's classic songs.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If you can't pass by any mention of the color green without either speaking or singing some of Kermit's classic "Bein' Green" lyrics somewhere in there. (This is also true for Rich Mullins' "The Color Green" in my case.:smile:)
[Also true to some degree for the color blue, as Big Bird's "I'm So Blue" immediately springs to mind.]:wisdom:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I think of Grover's song, Fuzzy and Blue, whenever someone mentions something being fuzzy or blue

Quesal

Reaction score
You think of Dr. Teeth whenever you see someone with a golden tooth

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you have been absent for a while and today cried a tear for every day you have been away.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
In reading class, your class is reading a script for a drama lesson including a character listed as "woman" and you can't help but do an Animal impression. :halo:

You always pronounce "miss" as "myth".