You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You were like this as a kid, but with one of the Muppets, a human character from a show/movie, etc. LOL.

Quesal

Reaction score
If you heard "Don't Follow Leaders. Watch Your Parking Meters" from Inner Tube before you heard it from Bob Dylan

beakerboy12

Reaction score
If Bohemian Rhapsody comes on the radio and you sing the Muppets version.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You imagine which of you and four of your friends would be which member of the Fraggle Five, Electric Mayhem, etc.

This makes you imagine [insert friend(s)/your name here] reenacting [insert scene here]. (And now I really wanna see Britt and Erin sing "The Friendship Song", LOL)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You engage in lengthy conversations and pleas for help with the dumpster whilst taking your trash out, insisting to family and friends that you went to talk with Madame Trash Heap.:big_grin:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
You engage in lengthy conversations and pleas for help with the dumpster whilst taking your trash out, insisting to family and friends that you went to talk with Madame Trash Heap.:big_grin:
Theys all calls us's crazies for doing thats! :scary:

I'M NOT CRAZY!

STOP LAUGHING AT ME, FLYING AVACADO! I'LL MAKE GUACAMOLE OUT OF YOU YET!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*Your friend went to New York, and when he came back, one of your other friends is saying how jealous he is of the friend as he mentions all the places he went, but you say that the two of you are even as long as he didn't go to the Whatnot workshop without you. :wink:

*Your English class has a project where you get to write a letter to another student in your grade level in a different state and city of your choice, and you instantly choose a Muppet-related location. :smile:

Quesal

Reaction score
you watch muppet movies in your head if your bored