You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Your social studies teacher was talking about a trip to Washington, DC, and she says, "I saw the Kermit the Frog puppet at the Smithsonian," followed by looking at you and saying, "I took a picture of it for you." :smile:

(Of course, that was followed by two girls asking me if I love Kermit. :concern:)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You only acknowledge that a celebrity has really "made it" when they make an appearance with The Muppets.:smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
You celebrate Cinco de Mayo by listening to Gonzo/Rizzo's "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You are at a talent show, and a performer is dressed up like the singer of the song they perform and you comment to a friend that next year you think you should quote-unquote "dress like a stolen car" to sing a song by Elton John. (But then I guess I'd have to learn how to play piano in that case...)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You use Fraggle words like "wembling" and "boober" in conversation.:coy::smirk::excited:

(Kinda like how you already use "smurfy" in conversation anyway.)

Quesal

Reaction score
You wish u could have a wedding with puppets in attendance when u get married

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You find yourself skipping down the hallways singing a Muppet tune in the voice of the character singing it. (Especially if you're singing something like "The Gypsy Song" from Fraggle Rock, in which you'd be doing an impression of a Muppet doing an impression of a Muppet.)

You refer to hopping on a pogo-stick as "flooping".

dwmckim

Reaction score
You might be a Muppet fan if you refer to cupcakes as "cup-ee-cakes"

You might be an OBSESSED Muppet fan if you refer to brownies as "cup-ee-cakes"

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You like the laptops used in English class more than your regular computers because it accepted "Muppets" as a word when you typed it. :big_grin::cool::wink: (Also it doesn't mess with me because I spell "gray" with an "e" instead of an "a")