You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Every time you hear the broadcasters call out Las Vegas Raiders offensive player named Rentro, you call out at home...
"Rentro, I told you to get the remote!"
:Oh, the remote. I thought you said "goat"."

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Every time you hear the broadcasters call out Las Vegas Raiders offensive player named Rentro, you call out at home...
"Rentro, I told you to get the remote!"
:Oh, the remote. I thought you said "goat"."
I don't get that one.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
While watching Ms. Peregrin's Home for Peculiar Children, they include the song "Run, Rabbit, Run" and you immediately recognize it from when :embarrassed: was trying to save a group of Muppet rabbits from a Muppet farmer.
Farmer: Maybe I'll settle for bear stew instead.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
When listening to the MFC version of "Pass It On" and the interaction between the characters...

:smirk: "What's a frog?"
And you say, what do you mean what's a frog? Didn't your Uncle Matt send you one as a gift that :coy: had to chase down in the FR episode Space Frog Follies.
Which aired one year before MFC but given the problems of Muppet overarching cannonicity that's a bit of a misnomer anyway. :skeptical:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
....after five years and change, you feel the uncanny urge to log back into Muppet Central Forums at 2 in the morning and write something--ANYTHING--but hopefully something pithy and chuckle-worthy in case you forget it exists in the haze of sleep and the frenzy of the work day at the dawn of the next morning. But right now all you can think about is... jello socks and porkpie hats... or something like that. :smile:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
....after five years and change, you feel the uncanny urge to log back into Muppet Central Forums at 2 in the morning and write something--ANYTHING--but hopefully something pithy and chuckle-worthy in case you forget it exists in the haze of sleep and the frenzy of the work day at the dawn of the next morning. But right now all you can think about is... jello socks and porkpie hats... or something like that. :smile:
For some reason, this post brought me back to the site for the first time in months.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
You know you're an obsessed Sesame Street fan when you've ever gone on Google Maps (or Earth) to see if Oceanview, IL is a real place...

OR if you've ever tried to see if Sesame Street itself is a real place...
YMBAOMF If by accident or just to see a reaction you say "Google Gorgs" instead of "Google Maps" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣