You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Zephyr

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you listen to a compiled mixtape of Muppet and Henson based songs while working

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
You mean Muppet Central Radio? I listen to that while I’m on the Internet all the time.

crackmaster

Reaction score
When you see a bat, you start snapping your fingers a la Bill the Bat in that Ken Brown and Lisa Crafts SS cartoon.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Speaking of bats, every time you see a group of bats, you can't help but count them, and then do the BATTY BAT!!!!

crackmaster

Reaction score
My friend Natasha heard the ride op on The Flash: Vertical Velocity at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom say "Today's secret drawing is the letter M" before they launched the train. Why they thought this was a good idea... but it was blessed.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF If you can’t help but laugh at Bunsen and Beaker for putting a little ‘RAM’ into your computer, along with Bunsen’s laugh. It almost sounds like Ernie’s, but not so much. YMBAOMF if you love Ernie’s wordplay with Bert ‘I eight the sandbox’…. ’How’d it taste, Bert?’

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF If you can’t help but laugh at Bunsen and Beaker for putting a little ‘RAM’ into your computer, along with Bunsen’s laugh. It almost sounds like Ernie’s, but not so much. YMBAOMF if you love Ernie’s wordplay with Bert ‘I eight the sandbox’…. ’How’d it taste, Bert?’
not to mention ‘Ten-Q, Ten-Q, Ten-Q!!!!!‘ ‘You’re Welcome, You’re Welcome, You’re Welcome!!!!!’

Muppet Master

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you roll your eyes when people think Muppet Show characters were regulars on Sesame Street and vice versa.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF If you downloaded the latest DLC update for Super Smash Bros Ultimate and found out that Kermit The Frog, and The Count were the newest characters. A friend of mine and I were thinking about how funny it’d be if some random non-Nintendo characters (like the 2 I mentioned) became playable characters after completing certain tasks.