You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I heard "We Need a Little Christmas" on the radio today, and was waiting for them to say "Fozzie, we're all in a hurry!" Lol :embarrassed:

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if half of your Christmas gifts were Muppet related.

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet Fan if you are enjoying yourself so much on the MC forums that you get super mad if anybopdy tries to talk to you or take your attention away from the forums just for a second. I just yelled at my mom because she kept talking to me while I am on here.

Wiseman

Reaction score
Under my skin

I was at a 60th birthday party for one of my wife's coworkers and the song "I've Got You Under My Skin" was playing and even though it was sung by The Chairman of the Bored (Frank Sinatra) I couldn't help but think of the great parody of it that was done during a Muppet Halloween special involving one Muppet monster eating another one.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
you may be an Obsessed Muppet Fan If you refer to a Friend or Family Member or any other human as a "tiddley peep." (Sorry if the spelling is off.)

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you are sitting at the bar you work at talking typing on the Muppet forums.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Oh yeah!

You might be a Muppet fan if...

...you you ever wondered what someone reaction would be if you ran in with a tootoo on and said, "La, la, la, la, la, laaa! La, la! La! I should go change, ok."
Now that's hilarious! Was this saying similar to the way Mahna Mahna does it?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The other day I was in a library and saw a book on the artist Renoir. And of course the first thing I thought of was Animal's big proclamation in Great Muppet Caper! Lol

unclematt

Reaction score
I was playing Buzz last night and knew that taxis in London were black because of TGMC. "I can only take you as far as the lobby."