You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gold Demona

Reaction score
.....if the verb "to wemble" is part of your regular vocabulary.

.....if at a Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner, you turn away from the plate of vegetables and explain to the person next to you, "Mother always told me 'never eat singing food'."

CBPuppets

Reaction score
or if you cook a meal and you pretend you're :hungry: only to eat your meal up like :insatiable:!

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet Fan if you went to cancun for a week and still thought about coming home so you could post on MC.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
or if you feel like going on a rampage if you can't use the MC Forum because the internet was shut down.

Quesal

Reaction score
I know I was destined to be a Muppet fan when I was a kid and tried to talk while moving my mouth like a Muppet. Ya know, just open and close my mouth LOL

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
When you go to another country to get a muppet video or DVD, weather or not it works in your player

Oscarfan

Reaction score
You're a comedian and perform your acts with a porkpie hat and polka-dot necktie.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Or better yet, if you say Wocka Wocka after all your jokes

Daniel

Gold Demona

Reaction score
And ontop of that, you have two old guys in the balcony heckling you the entire time and you keep calling them Statler and Waldorf, whether they are or not. =P