You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Yea! That's a great way to take an Exam. Congrats BTW! Have you taken the Bar yet?

ilovemusic

Reaction score
If you wear one of your favorite Muppet shirts to take your last final exam EVER! and, after the test is over, "Celebration" with the alien Gonzos is playing in your head!

DONE WITH LAW SCHOOL!:smile:
Congrats! :big_grin: *confetti explosion*

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

I will be taking the bar exam at the end of July, where I will also be wearing a muppet t-shirt to, lol!

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'd be too tempted to wear a custom t shirt of Pepe with a martini glass saying "I'm here to examine the bar, okay."

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Lol, that would be a great t-shirt. Can you imagine the stories you'd have to tell about that particular test?

beakerboy12

Reaction score
If you watch the Muppet Show and listen to a musical number by the chickens, and, even though they're only clucking, you can tell which performers are performing which chickens!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
If you watch the Muppet Show and listen to a musical number by the chickens, and, even though they're only clucking, you can tell which performers are performing which chickens!
Wow, you must be REALLY good. :excited:

I pride myself on being able to tell a performer by the voice alone, but I can't do that (Without a hat (Sorry)).

...if one or more of your character impressions are met with people saying, much to your shock, that you're better at it than the actual Muppeteer (in my case, Cookie Monster and Rowlf).

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Wow, you must be REALLY good. :excited:

I pride myself on being able to tell a performer by the voice alone, but I can't do that (Without a hat (Sorry)).
Well, I could actually only tell one performers voice, Richard Hunt. But I just went back and watched the sketch again and I heard Frank Oz and Jerry Nelson. But, I could recognize Richard's voice the most.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
That sounds like a fun activity. Someone could almost make a Muppet-fan party game from that. You watch a segment with extras and everyone tried to figure out whose who.

Good job beakerboy

newsmanfan

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

you want to start a campaign for Muppet Awareness Month, and print t-shirts with the slogan "FELT is BEAUTIFUL!"