You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF IF you're excited about the new muppet movie that's coming out in November!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you think the best way to encourage young people to vote is the promise of an appearance by The Count to help with tallying the votes.
(You're really obsessed if you would be glued to the television watching The Count count votes.:batty:)

YMBAOMFI
any time you hear the word "recount", you think it's referring to some new Sesame Street segment featuring The Count.:batty:

(Actually, it would be pretty funny if he had some sort of sidekick named "Recount"- I could picture this nerdy nephew of some sort with glasses and a pocket calculator checking behind The Count and telling him when he's off on his count. Of course- with all that thunder and lightning he seems to emanate, not to mention his powers of persuasion shall we say [back in the earliest appearances anyway]- I don't think I'd want to be the one to dare tell The Count he actually counted wrong. lol):batty:
You know what? That'd be really hilarious!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If you hear about a TV character named Dr. Bunsen Jude and your first though is it sounds so similar to Dr. Bunsen Honeydew that there's no way that could be a coincidence. (Yea I knw it was more possibly an ode to Bill Nye the Science Guy, but that was my first thought)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Oh, that definitely sounds like a tribute to Dr. Bunsen Honeydew. Awesome!:confused:

Puckrox

Reaction score
You might be completely, utterly, totally, crazily obsessed with the Muppets if during your Health class when you try to write "muscles" it comes out - wait for it... "muppets". Oh life.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
...If you think the most important sentence in life is: "Meep!" or "I ain't got no other pants..."

Fraggline

Reaction score
If you hear about a TV character named Dr. Bunsen Jude and your first though is it sounds so similar to Dr. Bunsen Honeydew that there's no way that could be a coincidence. (Yea I knw it was more possibly an ode to Bill Nye the Science Guy, but that was my first thought)
Dr. Bunsen...they MUST have known...:confused:

Fraggline

Reaction score
Jammy thing!
In the Netherlands it will appear in 2013... Yay, them I'm old!
In 2013? Wow, that's sad.:sympathy:
My sister, when she was little, thought that she would grow out of Sesame Street when she was older...hasn't happened yet!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you thought "the other white meat" ads on TV were referring to Annie Sue.:mad::smile: