You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Fraggline

Reaction score
If you make 15 different drawings and choose one for your MC avatar (okay, that's exactly what I did...):big_grin:
Cool! I love that one of Zoot; it's really expressive. Currently, I'm working on a series of portraits of each band member...but I haven't worked on them in a while. Just two. :stick_out_tongue:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If you greet customers at the store you work at with "Hi-lo" hoping to recieve "Inny Minny Cow Cow" in response.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
O.O What a coincidence! I've been thinking of the same thing for years! (this is coming from a L.H fan XPP) This is a fic that MUST BE MADE...about the obnoxious a oblivious hunk of pork! :B
Haha- that would be awesome! I'd read it.:smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you think the best way to encourage young people to vote is the promise of an appearance by The Count to help with tallying the votes.
(You're really obsessed if you would be glued to the television watching The Count count votes.:batty:)

YMBAOMFI
any time you hear the word "recount", you think it's referring to some new Sesame Street segment featuring The Count.:batty:

(Actually, it would be pretty funny if he had some sort of sidekick named "Recount"- I could picture this nerdy nephew of some sort with glasses and a pocket calculator checking behind The Count and telling him when he's off on his count. Of course- with all that thunder and lightning he seems to emanate, not to mention his powers of persuasion shall we say [back in the earliest appearances anyway]- I don't think I'd want to be the one to dare tell The Count he actually counted wrong. lol):batty:

Nick22

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you are asked to make an animal collage, and most of yer animals are muppets :smile:

Fraggline

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...
...oh, no, I forgot!

...oh, yeah, I remember now. With a friend, you go somewhere you have never been before and you know FOR CERTAIN that nobody there knows you (though at a place where you can be loud). Then, at just the right moment, you start yelling in Mock Swedish and chase your friend who is running away and making chicken noises --- as all the onlookers stare, of course.
But I don't recommend this should be tested.:hungry:

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Are you kidding? That's how you identify fellow fans.

(Actually, it would be pretty funny if he had some sort of sidekick named "Recount"- I could picture this nerdy nephew of some sort with glasses and a pocket calculator checking behind The Count and telling him when he's off on his count. Of course- with all that thunder and lightning he seems to emanate, not to mention his powers of persuasion shall we say [back in the earliest appearances anyway]- I don't think I'd want to be the one to dare tell The Count he actually counted wrong. lol):batty:
Lol, that's be a great image. Someone's gotta draw that or make a Recount puppet.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
If you're trying to study Swedish but you can't because you have an accent like the Swedish chef....:hungry: Doü müsti Doê Sverige?
- okay that was mock swedish