You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

ilovemusic

Reaction score
If you stopped eating chicken because you feel very bad if you do. :smile:concern: "Where's Camilla?" aww...)
(don't say I must stop eating pig also--because that's not good to Kermit ^.^-- I've never ate pig at all- I just can't!)

Puckrox

Reaction score
You might be a tad obsessed if you roommate walks into your room at 1am, sees that you're sobbing, is legitimately concerned, only to find out you're watching the "Just One Person" video on youtube. (If this happens, chances are your roommate will not be pleased... :big_grin: )

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Awww

You might be an obsessed fan if you look forward to choir practice every week because you know there's going to be at least one muppet reference made.

ploobis

Reaction score
If you've requested the "At The Dance" song at every dance party you've been to! :smile:

Puckrox

Reaction score
GOOD GRIEF, THE COMEDIAN'S A BEAR!

(How 'bout that? A practical application of Obsessed Muppet Fandom!)
Holy Moly! The next disc of TMS came in the mail from Netflix today, which I am currently watching, and, no joke, the "Good Grief, the Comedian's a bear" sketch is playing right now and I've never seen it before!

What a coincidence! :super:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
That sketch is by far one of Fozzie's best jokes!:embarrassed: (which I guess isn't saying much.:sleep::boo:)
Haha.
Hey Fozzie- don't let Statler and Waldorf get to you. I still love you.