You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

dwmckim

Reaction score
You prefer crunchy granola to curds and whey.

You can't pass a row of arches without dancing behind then through them singing "It's time to play the music..."

You feel naked without your arm wires.

Quesal

Reaction score
If you change up your phone so that every alarm/ring/text is related to the Muppets in one form or another. Right now my ringtone is Rainbow Connection, my alarm(s) are the Fraggle Rock theme, TMS theme, and Movin' Right Along, and whenever I get a text message I get Beaker "Meep"ing at me. :smile:
I currently have the electric mayhem's happiness hotel instrumental as my ringtone and if I get a text message, I hear a quote by Dr. Teeth from an old Rock Music with the Muppets video

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

~You're watching an episode of "Family Guy" with that 'special someone'; then you just pointed out a "Pigs in Space" reference on television and you're like....That completed my night! :B

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if
when you hear the phrase "The Missing Link", you assume it must be the name of a Muppet book about the Muppet gang trying to find a missing Link Hogthrob.:big_grin:

Lil0Vampy

Reaction score
when you hear the phrase "The Missing Link", you assume it must be the name of a Muppet book about the Muppet gang trying to find a missing Link Hogthrob.:big_grin:
XD Oh dear, I would TOTALLY read that!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score

O.O What a coincidence! I've been thinking of the same thing for years! (this is coming from a L.H fan XPP) This is a fic that MUST BE MADE...about the obnoxious a oblivious hunk of pork! :B

beakerboy12

Reaction score
... you read a book for school and you picture one of the characters as a Muppet (Ernst Stavros Grouper is the one I'm thinking of).

Quesal

Reaction score
Well I certainly think of Link Hogthrob every time I hear the word "link" anywhere!

Puckrox

Reaction score
If you spend all your class time doodling muppets and barely paying attention! wheeeee!

Puckrox

Reaction score
You might be obsessed if you're watching Spies Like Us and start becoming slightly disappointed because you find out this is the movie when Dan Aykroyd stopped being attractive, and, well, it's frankly just not a good movie, but then you start screaming with pure delight because OH MY GOD FRANK OZ IS IN IT FOR ONE WHOLE SCENE!