You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

blackaerin

Reaction score
Every time you pick up a book you can't help but get the oddest urge to wonder, "Is there a monster at the end of this book?"
well, if the monsters are cute and adorable grovers and elmos, then i certainly wouldn't complain! :flirt:

speaking of which, i love narrating that book to my sister, who always wants me to do it in Grover's voice. (But man, do i ever admire how Frank and Eric can shriek so high when doing Grover! By the end of the book my voice would be all hoarse!)

blackaerin

Reaction score
when listening to new songs you can't help but imagine the Electric Mayhem, Lubbock Lou and his Jughuggers, or the Country Trio doing their own covers for the song
(and being biased, you just know that their versions would be vastly superior to the original)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
...if, when reading posts on MC, you read them in the voices of specific Muppets.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF if you think that Jim Henson's muppets are almost as crazy as hoops & yoyo!

Quesal

Reaction score
You crave slow dancing with your significant other to the song "The First Time It Happens"

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
your haveing Kermit and Miss Piggy on your wedding cake :smile::mad:
You may be a too obsessed Muppet fan if, in a variation to the above idea, you have a custom made wedding topper with whatnot/AM caricatures of you and your husband/wife.

(You read that and think, "What do you mean, 'too obsessed'?") :wink:

Quesal

Reaction score
if u get a wedding cake made with onions. clears the head. this cake will clear the church!