You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I wanna know how you found yourself in a ball pit.
I was at a friend's birthday party. (Yes, I'm probably much younger than you may think.)

You need inspiration for a name in a story you're writing, so you start singing Scooter's guest star song until you come across the perfect name.

You see your crush in the school hallway and start humming "As the World Falls Down" while imagining the two of you as Jareth and Sarah in that scene of Labyrinth. :flirt: (Erm...Not that I would know anything about that. :embarrassed:)

unclematt

Reaction score
If you discovered the MuppetCast about a year ago and managed to listen to every single one of them with in a year even though you dont have an iPod or MP3 player.

APRena

Reaction score
I was at a friend's birthday party.
Where in the world are ball pits still LEGAL, that's what I want to know. They used to have them at all the McDonald's but kids would leave bandaids and fries in them and go without shoes and stuff, so they took all of them out a long time ago around here. (When I was little no one cared because they were awesome. Sanitation my bare foot! :stick_out_tongue:)

dwmckim

Reaction score
You visit a soap discussion board and your mind automatically thinks of Bert & Ernie when you see people talk about B&E instead of Blair and Eli.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Whenever it's snowing (this especially applies if you live in a place where this is a fairly rare occurance) and you have to go out driving it and you just automatically start hearing "We Need a Little Christmas" and envision Fozzie, Kermit and Gonzo and the gang riding through the snow to Ma Bear's house for Christmas.

(Okay, that could also be because I love Christmas and the Christ child every day of the year.):smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
If you wish they would have done more Muppet baby segments with the actual puppets like the did in MTM and MFC

dwmckim

Reaction score
Watching today's episode of One Life to Live and there's a scene where Todd (major jerk of a character) comes across Kelly grieving over losing her mother Melinda. Todd attempts to offer comforting words but keeps calling Kelly "Cassie" mixing her up with her cousin and also mixing up the names of their respective mothers (Melinda vs. Addie). ("They're so easy to mix up with their having been in mental institutions.")

As Todd keeps referring to Addie with Kelly annoyingly correcting "Melinda!" i kept flashing back to Piggy's mixing up Bettina and Belinda in MCC. I kept waiting for Todd to mutter "Whatever" with Kelly huffing "Hmphh!"