You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You see a poster at a zoo for somebody having some sort of group seminar involving "Being Green" and wonder what if Steve Whitmire would be there with Kermit.

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
You cross paths with your crush and "Never Before, Never Again" pops into your head.

You become extremely disgusted and offended when someone refers to a Muppeteer as a "voice actor".

dwmckim

Reaction score
Your favorite line in all of Farscape is "Hello, Cookie Monster!"

You planted sesame seeds at one point in your life hoping to grow your very own Sesame Street.

You see someone get a bad face lift and think to yourself, "wow, did he ever get Herry Monstered!"

Beakerfan

Reaction score
If, when going to a friend in tears about something, he simply says "think about Cookie Monster" and it swiftly cheers you up. (true story! lol)

Quesal

Reaction score
If you just HAVE to correct someone who makes a mistake in naming certain muppets.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
If you become annoyed/angry/irate/very very irritated when people try to tell you that Cookie Monster is now the "Veggie Monster".... *shudder*

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
If you become annoyed/angry/irate/very very irritated when people try to tell you that Cookie Monster is now the "Veggie Monster".... *shudder*
When you automatically blurt out "IT'S AN URBAN LEGEND!" before they can even finish their sentence.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You think you have one of the greatest roles in a play for the drama lesson of reading class because your character is named "Miep." (And yes, it's pronounced exactly how you think it is...:wink: I didn't get that part, but one of my lines that day was directed at her. :eek:)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppets fan if you use Muppet phrases and quotes in real life conversations where they relate and say it in the voice of the character.

(one of my favorites is Fozzie Bear's "No problem" from "The Muppet Movie". And of course- "I brought the paper towels."- Lew Zealand in "The Great Muppet Caper". And the inspirational- "You hear that, New York? I'm staying! The frog is staying!"- Kermit in "The Muppets Take Manhattan":smile:)

(of course, I do this with Back to the Future, Indiana Jones and other movies and TV shows too... lol)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You're watching American Idol, America's Got Talent, etc. and think to yourself, "Wouldn't it be so cool if they made a show like this specifically for puppeteers?"