• Kerry

Votes: 63 54.3%
  • Nadar

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rowf2755

Reaction score
Bush!!! Bush!!! Bush!!! Bush!!! Buuuussssshhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baby sinclair

Reaction score
nah not bush he's the reason why we are in iraq getting killed for no reason.We need him out of here the only reason you guys like him is beacause his daddy was president and yall like to carry the tradition on.

beaker

Reaction score
scarylarrywolf said:
I don't think the thousands of Iraqis and the surrounding ethnicities now liberated from tyranical persecution deserve to be referred to as "nothing"...
Do you mean the 11,700 Iraqi civilians killed since the start of this false war?
As millions of people live in Iraq. Bush already had a plan with his cronies to go into Iraq way before he was even elected...everyone knows he jused used the tragedy of 9/11 to twist everyones arm into this and other nefarious plans. Btw, 900 US Soliders have officially been killed in action(and who knows how many US and international workers) since the war began. Bush wont attend any of the funerals as he knows he couldnt face the families.
You know, giving their songs and daughters lives in the name of Fuhrer Bush and the almighty Haliburton.

Kerry, eh...him and his boy toy Edwards are a little too Mr. Sunshine, but I think most americans would feel more comfortable withthem than cowboy bush...as long as there isnt another terrororist attack that is.

Spicy Bubbles

Reaction score
One of among many reasons I am voting for Kerry (or just plain not voting for Bush): Any man who exploits and promotes homophobia in order to get votes is wrong and just scary.

I won't even get started on education and health care reform; but really who cares about that when we can spend our tax dollars rebuilding Iraq! :grouchy:

Beebers

Reaction score
Anyone who has spent any time with hardware knows that nuts can turn both left and right, lol. J/K, was just a good chance for a joke, just a joke. But they can.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
beaker said:
Do you mean the 11,700 Iraqi civilians killed since the start of this false war?
As millions of people live in Iraq.
No I do not mean the Iraqis tragically killed in the war -- I mean those MILLIONS liberated from Saddam's regime who no longer have to fear being murdered by him. There is no way anyone can write off Saddam as a harmless little leader with bad ideals -- the guy was a friggin' Hitler (I don't care what phoney stat lists say, yes he is comparable to Hitler in Iraq's history).

So while the President is busy sorting things out in a dangerous Middle East, the media speculates about what he's doing and feeds everybody's mind with stories about Bush being a big bad guy. The media likes dirt and controversy, so of course it's going to speculate about these things and put the worst spin it can on President Bush. When people jump to those conclusions it closes their minds to the POSITIVE aspects of what is being accomplished.

I'm not trying to argue with anyone -- nobody ever wins and it breaks up friendships. I am trying to balance this aweful negative spirit I'm finding practically everywhere. The act of war is a terrible thing, but the accomplished intent of this war -- to rid a people of a fearsome and murderous dictator for generations to come -- can make this world a better place.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I'm voting for Kerry because I totally disagree with what Bush is doing in Iraq. He has made it so they have to fear being killed by Americans instead of Saddam Hussein. It doesn't seem like their lives are that much better now. I am also worried about the fact that this war seems to be dragging on with no end in sight so who knows how soon until Bush starts the draft.