• Kerry

Votes: 63 54.3%
  • Nadar

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
If Bush starts drafting, I forsee Canada's population increasing at a tremendous rate.

Mad Lil' Jerry

Reaction score
Bush will win by 15% margin

I believe that Bush will win by a 15% or better margin. The fact that if you are voting for kerry only because of your hatered of George W.... that's appaling. Obviously your emotions have taken control of your rational thought process.

Republicans will make sure that G.W. will not be put in a position like the last election... It wasn't stolen, it was sabotaged, by the dems & the media. (Hey boys, let's not call the state of Florida untill all the counties have closed their polls... it's not like we want to influence a voting state that closes in two different time zones or anything like that.)

Besides, do you think that Hilary would want to miss out running in the 2008
election? Look for another bomb shell to drop like the Sandy Berger deal that will de-rail kerry if he even maganges to catch up to Bush.

Attack me if you will but character assasination does nothing to help convince others that your arument has any merrit.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Mad Lil' Jerry said:
The fact that if you are voting for kerry only because of your hatered of George W.... that's appaling.
I would like... if I may... to raise a few points. Now this is just me talking, but I don't *exactly* hate Bush. Hating anyone seems ridiculous. We're all just carbon-based bipeds. I just hate many of the things he's done. For example, that whole constitutional amendment thing he tried to do. And at first, I admit the main reason for my wanting to vote for Kerry was to get Bush out of office, but now that I've heard more, like at the Democratic National Convention, for example, I rully do want Kerry to win, and not just so that Bush will lose. I agree with Kerry on many more issues than I do with Bush, and believe he could run the country better, and as well as deal with the sit' in Iraq.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I voted for Kerry because I don't believe Bush has done a good job so far in running the country. There's a lot of problems that have gone unchecked so far. However, I'm not interested in Kerry to much either and wish their was more of a candidate who had a lot of personality and emotion to light up everyone. Kerry seems rather dull to me. But given between the current president and Kerry, I vote for Kerry.

ryan

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I don't hate Bush. I just think he's done a bad job and don't beleave he'd do any better with a second term. I admit. I am voting for one guy so that the other doesn't win. I'm not proud, but my options are limited.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
they'll be able to find you from the gun powder trail