Votes: 63 54.3%
  • Nadar

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disneys Muppets

Reaction score
Who would you want to vote for Bush or Kerry? or neighter

Note: You don't have to vote if you don't want to.

Luke

Reaction score
Bush !

Kerry has no personality, you at least need someone with charisma although Bush has stuffed up the country - but being President is more like being an actor than actually making decisions.

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I'm voting for Edwards. I mean Kerry. *shifty eyes* Kerry, I don't care much for, but I'd much rather have him in office than Bush. You seriously don't want to know how I feel about Bush.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a kind warning, please don't attack other forum mebers who may disagree with your opinion. Let's keep this a healthy and friendly discussion.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I'm not old enough to vote....but I did here!!! MWU HAHAHHAHAAAA!!!

Luke

Reaction score
HeraLirambar said:
I'm voting for Edwards. I mean Kerry.
You make a good point - has anyone actually worked out which is which yet?

I guess it's time for Uncle Luke to give you kids a few voting tips, I always find voting for the candidate with the worst haircut works best. If they haven't got enough time to get a decent hairdoo then they would probably put a lot of effort into the job. It is a slightly odd formula but it works for me, just as well i'm not eligable to vote in America!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I think I'm going to vote for Kerry, especially now that he's finally picked a running mate and it's somebody I like. There are some folks in Bush's administration who I really don't care for, while the one I highly admire - Colin Powell - has already said he'll be leaving after this term whether Bush wins or not. So I'm ready for some new blood in the office, I think.
Erin

Luke

Reaction score
I have to say i do think that Kerry is gonna win it, well unless votes go missing in Florida again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bush should not be president again because he hasn't done a good job this term. Besides, whenever a
republican
is in office, then
unemployement rates increase
. Just ask my parents!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I find this poll unsatisfactory...where is nadar...and that other guy (can't remember his name at the moment, but I have a friend who swears up and down that he's the best)