• Kerry

Votes: 63 54.3%
  • Nadar

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baby sinclair

Reaction score
kerry i dont care what you guys say bush really annoys me and we need to pull out of iraq today.But i'm sure all the old gramp and grans who will most likely be dead in 4 years will go ahead and mess it up for every one else.Sheeze listen to the younger people sometimes bush is a bad man.

beaker

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
It does seem strange that every republican president we've had over the past two decades has brought nothing but trouble.
coincidence? heh. Well, bush vs kerry...lesser of two evils. I wish there was a viable 3rd candidate, but my vote is going for the guy who didnt lie to us and send our troops into harms way for nothing.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for recognizing Muley's running for President, although he isn't being too active about his election.

Beebers

Reaction score
Ralph Nader's name is spelt Nader, not Nadar as it appears on the above poll sheet. He's Armenian and grew up not fifteen miles from me, and his family all still live here. He's the finest consumer advocate there ever was.

:cool:

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
beaker said:
coincidence? heh. Well, bush vs kerry...lesser of two evils. I wish there was a viable 3rd candidate, but my vote is going for the guy who didnt lie to us and send our troops into harms way for nothing.
I don't think the thousands of Iraqis and the surrounding ethnicities now liberated from tyranical persecution deserve to be referred to as "nothing"...

I don't mean to play down the importance of those dear people who sacrificed their lives for the liberty of others. Yes war sucks (<understatement), but let's at least see some of the positive aspects of it -- "ying and yang." Let's be open minded...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
scarylarrywolf said:
thousands of Iraqis and the surrounding ethnicities now liberated from tyranical persecution
only to be thrown right back in.