Votes: 63 54.3%
  • Nadar

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Censored

Reaction score
Beebers said:
It is cool. He's based in Washington now but comes back to visit his family all the time, who are all lovely, ordinary people not in the limelight at all. Nader's not Presidential material, but he's made a career of making the world a better and safer place for us, consumers, and I appreciate him for that.

ZOOT for PRESIDENT

:cool:

Yes, Nader has done important work in the past and he should stick with what he knows. Currently, Mr. Nader is making this world a more dangerous place by possibly causing Bush's re-election. JMO

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
Or since you're his identical cousin, why don't you run for president? :big_grin: :cool:
I'm his V.P., and since we're identical I will be filling in for him at car dealership grand openings and world peace negotiations. I will also represent us at the Hot Tubbers of the World annual conferences/frolics and develop alternative sources of clean energy so no one will ever fight over dinosaur leavings (oil) again.

ZOOT for PRESIDENT

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I'm his V.P., and since we're identical I will be filling in for him at car dealership grand openings and world peace negotiations. I will also represent us at the Hot Tubbers of the World annual conferences/frolics and develop alternative sources of clean energy so no one will ever fight over dinosaur leavings (oil) again.

ZOOT for PRESIDENT

You have my vote!
Just don't tell Muley, I said the same thing to him.
:big_grin:

McFraggle

Reaction score
No offense Zoot, but I'm leaning more toward Muley's platform. :smile: