Winnie-the-Pooh

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
I always loved Tigger-still do! But I think I tend to act more like a cross between Pooh and Piglet...and occasionally Rabbit, when my dog tramples thru the garden...
:wink:

McFraggle

Reaction score
I have been known to be like Rabbit a time or two or twelve.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Anyone know if there's any chance of "The New Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh" being released in its entirety on DVD? I've got a couple tapes with some episodes on them, but it's far from all of them and the tapes are pretty worn out...
Erin

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Anyone know if there's any chance of "The New Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh" being released in its entirety on DVD? I've got a couple tapes with some episodes on them, but it's far from all of them and the tapes are pretty worn out...
Erin
nada clue, erin. beats me why eisner won't release all that old stuff. maybe it has something to do with his pulling the plug on Vault Disney...

BJ

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
The other thing is, a lot of the episodes have been released on video along with a couple others - usually three episodes per video having to do with a certain theme. I have a few of the holiday specials, but aside from that... I don't know. I'd much rather just get the whole shebang at once. And I don't think all the episodes are on one of those videos.
Erin