Winnie-the-Pooh

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
After working for The Disney Store for years, THAT version of him almost got worn out with me. I like the original movie and the addition of Eeyore's birthday, and I ahve the original stories in a collected AA Milne book, and those are what I prefer!

The new puppeteered Pooh show is really cool, too.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
You sure sound like you had a nice childhood, Byron. :smile:
Oh I did, Erin! :smile: *sigh* :flirt:

I mean, I guess it wasn't perfect (whose is?), but I did love it...I loved livin' out in the beauty of nature in the countryside, all the terrific TV shows in the '80s for a kid growin' up---gosh, I loved indulgin' in worlds o' fantasy and usin' muh imagination! :big_grin:

Maybe that's why I feel such a strong pull to creative writin' 'n voice work...ya still get to use yer imagination 'n pway! :stick_out_tongue:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know I do. My best friend's Mom says that I don't even know theres a world beyond my Cartoon Fantasy World. I know I get bord w/ the Real World. Thats why we have imagination. Oh I'm glad I still have mine. I'm never going to lose it. (like some people) ::looks at parents:: :smirk:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I tried to email that girl who runs the "Lilli" website for DC, but it came back, said the addy "wasn't reachable" or "didn't exist" or some'in'.

And I was so excited at addin' 2 more summaries to her episode guide...eh, oh well. :smirk:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
But I went to that "mystie" somebody's site that's a link somewhere, and I did get to hear the first 27 seconds of DC! :smile: The galleries are cool, and I saw a picture of the openin' logo on 1 or 2 sites
One of them has a video clip of the opening of Dumbo that was soooo much fun to watch!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Winnie the Pooh

Hi there. I watched Pooh since childhood.Watched the cartoons in the movie theater,played the boardgame,went on the Pooh Ride down at DisneyWorld,caught some of the present Pooh cartoons,have seen the puppet Pooh on the DisneyChannel,listened to the album Pooh & the Blustery Day oh so many times.

I always felt myself as a cross between Pooh(love to eat,always have rumblies in my tummy,a silly ole bear),Eeyore(pessimistic at time,just go with the flow),Rabbit(can be neurotic when I don't think things thru),Robin(optimistic),Owl(logistics).I love Heffalumps & Woozles.

If honey's what you covet,you'll find that they love it, because they guzzle up the thing you prize.-H & W :crazy:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I identify mostly with Pooh and Piglet, but also with Eeyore sometimes and maybe just a touch of Owl. I suppose Christopher Robin too. I had a crush on him when I was younger. :stick_out_tongue: Him and Timmy from the old black-and-white "Lassie"... :embarrassed: :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Whatever

Reaction score
Today I am Eeyore. Actually, it probably goes beyond just today, I have a tendency to be all Sturm und Drang (storm and stress).