Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

Monstermaster

Reaction score
Skeeter was created to be a second female character for the show presumbably not to compete with Miss Piggy. She was in one of the Muppets comics though.

snichols1973

Reaction score
Although she has yet to make an actual movie or live TV appearance, the closest thing is in the Family Reunion series (issues #4-7) of The Muppet Show comic book, now published by Marvel Comics (formerly by the Boom! Kids subdivision of Boom! Studios), written by Roger Langridge and drawn by Amy Mebberson:

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Muppet_Show_Comic_Book:_Family_Reunion

In that series, Skeeter's appearance resembles Skeeter 2 B's and Skeeter Muppet's avatars.

My local library has a compilation book containing issues 4-7, which features a Muppet Labs skit that spoofs a bit of "Bohemian Rhapsody", as Bunsen has developed an invention which helps to track distant relatives, which Beaker helps test out.

Miss Piggy's not-too-bright nephews, Andy and Randy (from Muppets Tonight), come over for a visit; they're apparently even dumber than Link Hogthrob, but not as conceited....

Fozzie's mother comes for a visit, accompanied by Dora, an old childhood friend of Fozzie, who is rather nervous since it's been quite a while since he's seen her....

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Zoot should have been on the Muppet Babies too. It would have been interesting to see what he might have looked like as a baby :smile:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Has anyone seen this one? I dont remember a Baby Janice.
Check it out on youtube. I found the Muppet babies episode with Janice but she looks older than a baby. I would have to say about kindergarten age but she is on the Muppet Babies cartoon :smile:

mo

Reaction score
Check it out on youtube. I found the Muppet babies episode with Janice but she looks older than a baby. I would have to say about kindergarten age but she is on the Muppet Babies cartoon :smile:
:flirt:: like I wish i could have been on it more! I was like the best thing that ever happened to that show fur sure!

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Janice did appear in one of the Muppet Babies episodes. She looked much older than they were and I think it would have been cool to have had Zoot on the Muppet Babies as well :cool:

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
I loved the Muppet babies! thank you Count I hope they bring back all of the Muppets shows back on TV and I think the Muppets should have their own Channel

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Here's the episode with Janice if anyone is interested since there is a lot of talk about it :smile: