Why don't you watch Bear everyday?

mariolover

Reaction score
I will admit, I used to love Bear In The Big Blue House when I was a little kid, and it still gives me nostalgia to watch and think about it every once in a while, but we are adults and we are too old to constantly be watching little kid shows. It's fun maybe like once a year but it eventually would get old.

MuppetsBear17

Reaction score
I will admit, I used to love Bear In The Big Blue House when I was a little kid, and it still gives me nostalgia to watch and think about it every once in a while, but we are adults and we are too old to constantly be watching little kid shows. It's fun maybe like once a year but it eventually would get old.
I will admit though the reason i've been posting this kind of stuff is because i'm depressed at the moment

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But in all seriousness, if you are depressed, then posting multiple threads about a kid’s show isn’t the best decision. You should seek a therapist, find a hobby, take a social media break, find something to distract your mind.

MuppetsBear17

Reaction score
I do have a hobby, which is watching shows. I like a lot of shows. However, when I feel depressed, I focus on the negatives of life and such

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
If you're depressed, then seek help. Making multiple threads on the same subject matter is not a helpful solution.
But in all seriousness, if you are depressed, then posting multiple threads about a kid’s show isn’t the best decision. You should seek a therapist, find a hobby, take a social media break, find something to distract your mind.
This.