Who thinks Frank Oz should come back?

HPDJ

Reaction score
Who thinks Frank Oz should come back???

I think Oz really needs to come back! Piggy :mad: and Fozzie :embarrassed: need his voice. It would be cool if he directed the next muppet film. Thoughts, please.

Beauregard

Reaction score
We've had this discussion a million times, and I'm afraid, it's getting old. As is Frank, and he no longer wants to work with the Muppets. Get over it. Move on. End of story.

eba:zany:{Sorry, if I sound harsh, but, leave the poor guy alone people}regard

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I think especially Fozzie misses Frank's voice. :embarrassed:

Sorry if I sound harsh Beauregard but you may have had this discusssion a million times before, but obviously HPDJ hasn't. :mad: If you don't chose to participate in this thread then just ignore it. Perhaps you could contribute constructively by posting a link to those discusssions for those of us that are new to Muppet Central or may have missed them. That would be appreciated! :smile:

HPDJ

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
Sorry if I sound harsh Beauregard but you may have had this discusssion a million times before, but obviously HPDJ hasn't. :mad:
Thanks, you're correct. :wink:

DerekJ

Reaction score
Although this is why they list "age" next to poster's information...

And since, as mentioned, most of the John-and-Paul feuds between Frank and Brian Henson have already been discussed as length, let's just say, for the sake of answering title header:
Frank doesn't. :frown:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I would like to see Frank come back to help write/direct/produce a Muppet production but I have no need to see him take Piggy, Fozzie, or any other character back from Eric (or David, or anyone else who took over for Frank's characters). I would love to see Frank get back involved with the Muppets behind the scenes.

HPDJ

Reaction score
DerekJ said:
At least i'm proud to admit my age.

The Muppets were created for kids, get a life.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
DerekJ said:

Was this comment in defense of HPDJ or meant as a slam? Because let me just say that a person's age does not define the legitimacy or quality of a discussion. And I think if we can have a million threads on how cool Muppet Babies are, then we can certainly afford a few more threads discussing people's preferences for Frank Oz. So let's not start being age-elitist in our responses, okay? Otherwise, stop wasting your time suffering the replies of the young and go post with your "mature" peers on a more adult board like CNN.com or whatever.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
I would like to see Frank come back to help write/direct/produce a Muppet production but I have no need to see him take Piggy, Fozzie, or any other character back from Eric (or David, or anyone else who took over for Frank's characters). I would love to see Frank get back involved with the Muppets behind the scenes.
I agree, Mr. GelfingWaldo. Now that Eric is performing Piggy and Fozzie, I doubt he'd take too kindly to having his characters taken off him!!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
*raises hand* I, for one, don't think Frank should come back. He's moved on and found his niche elsewhere; don't take him out of that niche just because you want Piggy, Fozzie and the rest of Frank's characters to be the way you remember them/you want them to be.

And in that same vein, give Eric a chance. While his Fozzie and Animal could use some work, his Piggy his spot-on. He wouldn't have been given Frank's characters if they didn't think he could handle it or do a good job.

EDIT: And now, having seen the last half of tonights AFV, I'd have to say that Eric's Fozzie is coming along very nicely as well.

-Kim