Who can design my next puppet?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Guys, this kid is only 15; I have no idea why you got super anal over this thread out of nowhere. He was just asking for some (optional) favors from some fellow forum members...

Anyway, the Cranky Kong was a joke in response to Floyd's posts, but I don't want to dissuade you now... it would be a nice memoir to the thread. :laugh:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Guys, this kid is only 15; I have no idea why you got super anal over this thread out of nowhere. He was just asking for some (optional) favors from some fellow forum members...

Anyway, the Cranky Kong was a joke in response to Floyd's posts, but I don't want to dissuade you now... it would be a nice memoir to the thread. :laugh:
oh, I seriously thought that it was a design for me :laugh: if I do end up making him it will become a piece of history for this thread :laugh:

Cookie3001

Reaction score
so I found another way of getting a new puppet design, childhood toys. My grandmother gave me this little puppet when I was little and we called him Mortimer (right), I used him for a while until I started making my own puppets, today I decided to rebuild Mortimer (left)and I really like how he turned out.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I'm sewing the tree rabbit as I'm typing, he's looking pretty good, you will love him

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
It's a pretty close interpretation nonetheless. the green eyes are a nice change, and i like that you even kept that flowery sort of stomach pattern. I love it!

Cookie3001

Reaction score
It's a pretty close interpretation nonetheless. the green eyes are a nice change, and i like that you even kept that flowery sort of stomach pattern. I love it!
thanks, I only had a limited amount of material which is why the tree fur is shorter and lighter than in the drawing, and the eyes are neon yellow but they look a little green

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
thanks, I only had a limited amount of material which is why the tree fur is shorter and lighter than in the drawing, and the eyes are neon yellow but they look a little green
Still, you worked with what you had, and it still came out pretty spectacular! I showed my friends in the Muppet Central Discord, and they all thought it was really cool too. I feel honored!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Definitely one of your better works... it's nice to see the gradual improvement. 👍 Kinda reminds me of a cross between an Angry Beaver and Joey Gladstone's Mr. Woodchuck.