Who can design my next puppet?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm going to try to be as nice as possible when I say this

If someone does a favor for you once, don't take advantage of them and keep expecting it. The vibe I'm getting here is that you want bliff to do all the work for you with no compensation for their efforts. If bliff wants to draw things for you, great. But its a bit rude to expect them to keep designing things for you. and this applies to expecting things from ANY artist.

You're not owed free art just because someone was nice enough to do it once, and its unfair to them for you to expect free art.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score

If someone does a favor for you once, don't take advantage of them and keep expecting it. The vibe I'm getting here is that you want bliff to do all the work for you with no compensation for their efforts. If bliff wants to draw things for you, great. But its a bit rude to expect them to keep designing things for you. and this applies to expecting things from ANY artist.

You're not owed free art just because someone was nice enough to do it once, and its unfair to them for you to expect free art.
Dude, all he did was ask for help; he's not demanding anything.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Dude, all he did was ask for help; he's not demanding anything.
im trying to stop a slippery slope from happening. did i say that he was demanding anything? no. Expecting and demanding mean two different things.

He is 15, so he probably doesn't know that asking for free art from artists is considered very rude, and I don't want one kind action to start him on a path of thinking that people owe him free stuff.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score

I've dealt with people like this before. That's why I'm doing these projects on my own terms. As a free artist, I reserve the right to draw what I want when I want. You, @Cookie3001 can only put me on your schedule and your terms if you hire me for a commission (PM me for details!) If this is for a commercial project (as opposed to nonprofit) I expect credit and some cut of the money of whatever you make from the final product, if not a flat rate.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I've dealt with people like this before. That's why I'm doing these projects on my own terms. As a free artist, I reserve the right to draw what I want when I want. You, @Cookie3001 can only put me on your schedule and your terms if you hire me for a commission (PM me for details!) If this is for a commercial project (as opposed to nonprofit) I expect credit and some cut of the money of whatever you make from the final product, if not a flat rate.
oh no, This isn't a commercial project, if you would rather not do this I understand I just really like your creative work, If I use the puppet in a video or something I probably won't make any money but I will definitely put your name in the credits

Cookie3001

Reaction score
im trying to stop a slippery slope from happening. did i say that he was demanding anything? no. Expecting and demanding mean two different things.

He is 15, so he probably doesn't know that asking for free art from artists is considered very rude, and I don't want one kind action to start him on a path of thinking that people owe him free stuff.
ok, honest to god I wasn't trying to be rude, I'm not asking for free art and I know what it's like to get asked for free stuff and it's very ignorant. I just really like his creative work and thought that he would be the perfect person to design my character, I'm not trying to force him into it, If he would rather not do it then I respect that

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I found loads of green and brown fur in my workshop so I will build the 2 designs. I just finished building a design from another artist who sent me a design a while back.

I will build the Tree Rabbit designed by @Bliffenstimmers this week and it will be followed by the Cranky Kong designed by @Blue Frackle. Again, thank you all for the designs