Who can design my next puppet?

Cookie3001

Reaction score
So if you read posts from the past or just checked my profile then you would know that I am a puppeteer and puppet builder. If any of you are able to draw then I am wondering if you could send me a design for my next puppet. If you can't draw then you could simply give me a description of your character's personality and what it looks like and I will see what I an do.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I'm not a puppet builder, so I can't really judge if it will be a very comfortable or functional puppet, but still I would be happy to at least check it out and give my thoughts about it.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I'm not a puppet builder, so I can't really judge if it will be a very comfortable or functional puppet, but still I would be happy to at least check it out and give my thoughts about it.
no, I don't need help with the construction, I just thought you could draw the design

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
Did you have anything specific in mind, like what kind of creature or character you want it to be?

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Did you have anything specific in mind, like what kind of creature or character you want it to be?
So I am trying to design a large Parrot, I pictured a design similar to Big Bird but with some extra things, possibly a propeller hat and some overalls, also his personality is very dopey and goofy (sort of a Barney the Dinosaur and Baby Huey mix) you know with googly eyes and everything, I just don't know what he will look like