Who can design my next puppet?

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Definitely one of your better works... it's nice to see the gradual improvement. 👍 Kinda reminds me of a cross between an Angry Beaver and Joey Gladstone's Mr. Woodchuck.
yeah, I did a better job this time of trying to replicate the drawing

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I just got an idea. So the first 2 design resources I had were artists online and childhood toys. The 3rd I have come up with is Mr Henson's unused drawings. I won't use anything that was used (like the purple Oscar or strange Big Bird) just the stuff he never used.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
so you all saw my puppet Mortimer (based on my childhood toy of the same name) so I decided to make his best friend Cecil. I like him but his fur is a little lighter.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Guys, this kid is only 15; I have no idea why you got super anal over this thread out of nowhere. He was just asking for some (optional) favors from some fellow forum members...

Anyway, the Cranky Kong was a joke in response to Floyd's posts, but I don't want to dissuade you now... it would be a nice memoir to the thread. :laugh:
you know, I have put a lot of thought into it and I might actually make something similar to that, not Cranky Kong but some sort of grumpy old man gorilla, just to say I did

Cookie3001

Reaction score
you may have seen this on discord but here is a puppet based on some weird unsung character from the Sesame Street PC game "Get Set to Learn". It's Super Square

Cookie3001

Reaction score
A Google Hangouts friend sent me this

Her name is Penelope Crayon

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Here's one I made from my own design. She's supposed to be an assistant for a villain character I recently created. If any of you have name suggestions please let me know