Which Muppet do you relate to?

Hartley

Reaction score
Grover. I'm always eager to help, but will often make a mess of it in some way. I once tried to help build a shed, but just ended up nailing my glove to it, I've hit my own hand with a hammer while planting a tree, trapped my coat in the car door with both arms full of stuff... I'm also built like him, I have his little tummy and skinny rope arms.

Reaction score
Kermit- my friends aren't very organized, and I often have to be the one to keep them at least partially on task. I'm also a bit soft-spoken, and I can get into a panic fairly easily.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Fozzie, because I love to make people laugh, but don't usually very succeed. When I do, I get heckled by at least one person.

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
Fozzie for me, I love telling jokes old and rare! Even if they fail to amuse, I always try to find a chuckle out of it!

Eyeball

Reaction score
I'd have to say Beaker and piggy, beaker because I'm overworked and somewhat under appreciated and piggy because we share some personality traits.

Wafflesnacker

Reaction score
Fozzie for me, I love telling jokes old and rare! Even if they fail to amuse, I always try to find a chuckle out of it!
But mine is also a mixture of Kermit to, always thinking:How did I end up with all these, weirdos. And always trying to help!