Which Muppet do you relate to?

SammieRose

Reaction score
Originally posted by fluffmuppet
I was wondering if there was one or maybe parts from other Muppet's personality or traits that reminds you of yourself.
I am really going to have to go with Janice on this one. She's the hippy singer of the Muppets, and I'm the hippy singer of the little group of people that I hang out with (they remind me of the Muppets). I can't play the guitar, I don't really have blonde hair (do highlights count?), but I do have a lovely tan like hers and I quote her every other minute. So she's my pick. ROCK ON JANICE!

Ice

Reaction score
hhhhhhhmmmmmmm....

I am like Janice, Dr. Teeth, and Animal.

Janice because I am free and loving and like all that stuff

Dr. Teeth cuz he got good fashion sence and groovy, hip, and funky

Animal cuz I am totally wild and crazy,

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I'm like Scooter because I'm the go-fer in my house. That's what I get for being the youngest. :frown:

beaker

Reaction score
well, its different for me. my fave muppets arent the ones i relate to(my faves being beaker, pepe, swedish chef, digit, etc)

i of course relate most to gonzo(you knowm ostocized alienated angsty youth) and wembley. always liked that guy.
oh, i really like telly too...sometimes i feel like him.

Joggy

Reaction score
As a musician, I try to stick to Rowlf (piano guy, oneline humour, important element in the background, good guy), Dr. Teeth, and Floyd.

No idea what I'm like as a person. Maybe Scooter, Gonzo and Wembley, for earlier named reasons.

Rufus

Reaction score
I'm surprised no one else has mentioned him yet, but I gotta say I relate the most to good ol' Kermit.

I always feel responsible for the people I'm with, like I want to make sure they're happy or they're doing what they need to do.

I often feel like I'm the only sane or sensible one surrounded by a bunch of out-there weird-os.

And, ever since I graduated I've been trying to figure out how to get all my friends from college back together in one area (like in MTM)!

- R -

Luke

Reaction score
Well as we can see 99.9% of Muppet fans can relate to Gonzo because he's crazy, alienated and wierd ....... hmmm theres a suprise.

I think i coudl fit loosely into that group too but i think i'd relate more to one of the penguins !

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I am a mixture of Animal, Gonzo, and Zoot and here's why:
I'm very mellow and laid back like Zoot is. I have a weird personality (my husband says that alot to me. LOL) I say weird things randomly why, I don't know. I always have and as for the Animal in me, I am hyper (ADHD plays a role in that) and definitely have a wild side to me.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Fozzy, without question. He has a lot of self-esteem issues and constant identity crises, and so do I.