Which Muppet do you relate to?

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was one or maybe parts from other Muppet's personality or traits that reminds you of yourself.

I'de have to say Gonzo for me, because just like Gonzo, I am considered very strange, and eccentric to others, I have a big nose (at least I think I do), I also act like a complete lunatic, and would do strange risky things that other people around me might not consider (like going on a loop-dee-loop rollercoaster! Yipeee!) I also have a fascination with the sky, and flying :stick_out_tongue:

I think I'm also sorta like Janice as well. I used to have rully shiny blonde hair like her (until I dyed it and cut it short) and I also love to sing :smile:

Tell me yours!

monkeymuppet

Reaction score
I think I'm most like Scooter. He's a gopher running around for people and animals and whatevers. Scooter seems happy doing that, but he wants more, just like me. I suck up to people and do stuff for them, trying to make contacts so I can move on to bigger stuff. He also sang the song Six String Orchestra where he was dreaming about being in a band where everybody loved him. I also dream about being loved by tons of people. Plus, Scooter is cute just like me :stick_out_tongue:

Adios,
~Megan~

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think I could be Fozzie Bear. I just LOOOOVE that guy! I keep plugging away while people jeer me, but I don't care!

Of course, I could also be Gonzo, cause I am excentric.

Or maybe Don Music, cause I do bang my head a lot.

Or Telly cause I worry a lot.

Salmoto

Reaction score
Some days I feel like Sweetums, in that people think I'm weird, but I'm not weird, I'm just different. But my friends often relate me to Fozzie cause of all the bad jokes I constantly tell.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Definitly Beaker if im scared to do something I usualy get talked into it and then get hurt. :big_grin:

The Gobeek

Reaction score
I would say I am like Gonzo. He is crazy and weird and growing up I always identified with him. He really cares about his friends though and stands by Camilla. He showed a lot of depth in Muppets from Space!

gymkatarules

Reaction score
As a piano player, Rowlf. Then again I play drums, and I've been compared to Animal in my whomping of the skins. Mostly Rowlf, I think. Yeah, definitely Rowlf.

-Chris

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well appetite wise i definately have strong Cookie Monster tendacies (and share his love for the nonchalent one-liners).

...but by and large i've always strongly identified with Gonzo.

- the performance artist. Doing/appreciating really out there conceptual works that a lot of people don't get.

- not that easy on the eyes

- a "weirdo among weirdos" - all the Muppets have a fair amount of weirdness, but Gonzo's the one that the others look at slack-jawed. Reminds me of myself in school/college in my theatre/music circle of friends and also my overall tendency to hold onto a strong sense of individuality and desire to express myself if i feel something needs to be addresses even if it puts me at odds with others. Being gay tends to make one seem like an outsider at times but within the larger gay community (esp. the largely apathetic and bar-centered one in Phoenix), i tend to feel quite isolated as at times it seems like i'm the only one who isn't into games, drugs, one-night stands, sex-based relationships, looksism, etc.

- alien. Even before MFS, i always used to feel like i was either a mutant or an alien. When MFS established Gonzo as being an alien, my Gonzo-identifying part of myself went "of course - don' it just figure?! Well, Gonzo learned his origins and found his true place in the universe. Now when's it my turn?"

- extreme emotion. Gonzo can be a very "down" character (especially in the first one and a half seasons of MS) and i've battled depression. He also can be very bouncing-off-the-walls hyper and high on life and new experiences. Same here.

- Fashion sense. Nuff said.

- Deeper and more dimensional than most realize at first.

...i'm sure i can think of some more suf but it's late and i'm getting tired.

But a final thought - even more than "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday", i think the song that totally and ruly embodies the essence of Gonzo is "Jamboree". I quite like that as a theme song for myself as well.

Ernie101

Reaction score
I would say gonzo because i can be that crazy.

animal also hehe

um ernie im utilized as hilarioud at times.

snuffy always seems down

AnthonyF3

Reaction score
Okay, now I don't even have to think about this. It's Wembley. There is no other choice. I've spent my whole life watching TV, but there was only one character I ever really identified with, and it was Wembley Fraggle. He was always different from the other Fraggles, but not in the obvious ways that "abnormal" Boober was. Wembley was always doing his own thing. Singing his Scat songs, wearing his own wonderfully unique shirt. But everyone always liked him. And I'm the same way. All friends think all the stuff is like is ridiculous (Muppets, for one thing) and yet I still have friends. Gobo said it best with "The reason I like Wembley is because he's so strange" or something like that. And people feel the same way about me. Wembley. Definitely.

Crazy, Man

Anthony. I suppose.

I mean, for Pete's sake, I took a senior picture with the guy.