Where do they keep the real Muppet puppets?

christyb

Reaction score
Yeah the bigger (full-body) puppets are stacked around my current location. But this place is file cabinet heaven. I mean they're stacked sky high. Older puppets are towards the top so you use the ladder that's here to reach them. Seems there's multiple's of every core character depending on costume and hair, etc. However, there are a few Muppet babies puppets in here and those are rare indeed.

*looks down at puppets in lap and then at the warehouse.

Why do I feel like a kid in a candy store???

christyb

Reaction score
Back to the story at hand.....

*hangs up cell phone on Vic. Looks down at current collection. Runs madly about warehouse (i.e. File Cabinet heaven).

*Smiles at new collection.

Side note:
Now sitting with me are... Kermit in his costume for Muppet Christmas Carol (top hat, cane, everything), Gonzo dressed in his main outfit for Muppet Treasure Island, Animal in his outfit from the same movie as Gonzo, Uncle Traveling Matt from Fraggle Rock, and Pepe the King Prawn in his ballet tutu from Muppets from Space.

Me: (talking to myself): Now all I gotta do is wait for the gang.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
*Calls christb back*
Yeah, we're on our way too... I think. Do you know Monkey style Kung-Fu if the guards try and stop you or find out where you're hiding?

christyb

Reaction score
*Picks up
No....but no worry. I heard the guards talking. They're at a party tonight. I distinctly remember hearing one of them say "Who'd wanna steal this junk?" Besides being terribly offended I couldn't believe out luck. Besides you can't see me. I've sunk back and there's a small spot for me to lie down with my new buddies on top. So I'm hidden by Big Bird and Snuffy along with Sweetums. And I'm lying comfortably on some miscellaneous full-body puppets.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Im sure there will be lots of kermits, animals, beakers etc.
not just one of each.
one for everyone
Hurrah!

christyb

Reaction score
That's what I was getting at. (it's amazing how you can hear me off of Vic's cell phone). You can have whatever you want. Right now I'm just amusing myself till ya'll get here.
*thinks for a moment*

Hey how will I know it's you guys and not the guards returning from the party???

christyb

Reaction score
Duh. But how am I supposed to see that. I'm in here and you're out there.