Where do they keep the real Muppet puppets?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I got Frank! Let me help you Mr. Oz, wow! What an honor, would you sign my copy of "In and Out"?

christyb

Reaction score
Me: So uh... Is everyone In yet???? *looks around get's the evil eye from all the Muppeteers except Steve who is now singing "Happy Feet" with Kermit* *gulps* yes, well....So uhh...guys where am I heading??

Edit: Side Note- holy cow! I'm up to 900 posts! I really need to get a life and spend less time on here.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Frank: Maybe. Hey, I'm in. That's out. *does a Miss Piggy karate move, and sends the spray out the window* *In Fozzie's voice* Wonder if they got an antidote to that spray? *in Animal's voice* ANTIDOTE! ANTIDOTE! *in bert's voice* This is not fun-ny.

christyb

Reaction score
*places hand outside window and catches spray...Sprays Frank*
Frank: What was I doing???
Me: Sitting down. Taking a Fozzie and doing the...umm...*lightbulb goes off* Banana Sketch with Steve.
*Franks begins trying to do the Banana Sketch with Kermit/Steve who's frustrated b/c he doesn't know what the Banana sketch is.*
Me: *Looks at mirror at the other Muppeteers* Alright, are you people going to halfway behave or am I gonna hafta spray the rest of you??? (I love playing the moody bus driver)

christyb

Reaction score
(Why Thank you Beau.)
Me(still driving): Mutters to self...I wonder how long this stuff lasts...*looks down at bottle and spins it around reads: Sadly Temporary.* Go figure. *shakes bottle* and we don't have much left either.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Waking up from long nap in the shadows, woken by all the commotions in the bus.

Huh? What the? What's with taking all the Muppeteers along for the ride? We were in it only for the Muppets. Someone explain or I'll place a curse on the lot of you.

christyb

Reaction score
Me: Beau began feeling guilty b/c well frankly we almost got caught. And they looked sooo pathetic *Bill Baretta throughs a doozer at me. I duck* down there when they realized that every last single Muppet was gone. So I said that we were going to jail anyway so might as well take them and ease Beau's mind. After So we sped by and each grabbed a muppeteer. Only Steve and Frank wasn't corporating so I (Steve sprayed himself) them with some mind mist and now they are still trying to do the Banana Sketch. However, we're gonna hafta stop for gas soon. So the rest of us better come up with a plan.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, so that's the deal. Then you can go ahead and stop for gas Christy. Don't worry about the mind mist running out, just LMK and I'll give 'em the ol' evil eye.
After all, how do you think I happened to get these ladies in line?
*Makes waving gesture with hand to show Fran Brille Camille Bonora and Louise Gold all fawning over him.
Heh, just a trick I picked up from my vampire classes.

Drive on Christy, and don't worry about the rest of the gang.
*Goes back to napping in the shadows with his female followers.

christyb

Reaction score
Looks back in mirror...

Me:*shakes head* You'll have to teach me that trick sometime. *Fozzie/Frank and Kermit/Steve keep arguing louder and louder* Hey boys! How about a song instead?? *begin singing Movin' Right along* I've created a couple of monsters. *pulls into gas station* Alright, everyone 5 minute pit stop. I wanna see everyone, and that includes those who aren't mind misted.

*I get open the door and start filling the bus up with gas.*