Where do they keep the real Muppet puppets?

christyb

Reaction score
Holding Kermit and in my best Kermit voice (which is pretty pathetic)

"Oh Boy Sheesh!"

Vic Romano

Reaction score
We'll do a bird call! It'll go like this:
"Today I was walking down the street and I saw the biggest word I've ever seen written on the wall, it was so big I had to write it down! It was spelled; A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z! I wonder what it means!"
I have heard a bird use this call before, but I don't remember what kind of bird it was... hmm, it was a BIG bird... hmm.

christyb

Reaction score
Nice very nice. Especially considering the yellow tailfeathers that are in my face right now. So grab Beau and the Count and get over here.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Alredy on it.

*Grabs everyone, stuffes them in the car, and steps on the gas.*

CRASH

christyb

Reaction score
*hears crash from cell phone.

Hey is everyone ok???? Helloo????

*line goes dead from lack of signal on Vic's phone.

Oh well.

*leans back

*thunk

Owwww....I didn't know foam was that hard wait a minute......

Pulls back the puppet and spies a old cabinet (this one's short only two drawers in it) hidden among the full body puppets. I begin prowling through......

Nice, Very nice.

*inside are rare prints and pics from the Muppet Show, muppet movies, you name it (hey this is a fantasy right??). Things that were not released for retail sale.

Hmmm......

*tugs on a rolled up poster stuck to the back of the drawer and file cabinet and it sinks in to reveal a hidden tunnel

Cool wonder where this goes.......

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Snacking on a Doozerstick. Yeah, these little guys are quite handy for buildin' whatever you...
*Meets Christy entering through the other side. Hey whatcha know, 1 of my cohorts in crime. So Christy, what's up there in Outer Space? The coast clear? Good, then let's you and me go back up and see what we can get before the others get there.
*Both go back up into the warehouse. You'll have to walk me through all of this Christy, my blind battye eyes aren't what they used to be.

christyb

Reaction score
That's alright. Count. In the tunnel you're eyes are as good as mine. Well follow me and duck down. We gotta crawl for what seems like forever then you finally enter back through the filing cabinet.

*Count and Christy enters secret passageway and enters the warehouse.

Watch you step there ok now squeeze by Sweetums and you're there!
Well here we are. Where's everyone else. I thought you were with them??? I didn't see the bus out there.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*Bus pulls up*

Me here!

Er, I think I may have left Vic and Uncle behind. Sorry, about that.

*looks around*

Wow, can you really believe we're here?

Someone point me in the general direction of a Beauregard!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
*falls out from bottom of bus*
You didn't forget us, I was in the middle of an oil change, ow...
*looks around in amazement*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, it shows. So, what were you changing oils for? Didn't like the one you had in your hair before Vic the Slick?
Nice place they got here, so let's get down to some old-fashioned burgling. Hmmm, after we're done here I wonder if youz be interested in another raid on the Palisades offices/warehouses and gettin' all those vonderful unproduced sculpts.