Where do they keep the real Muppet puppets?

christyb

Reaction score
Bus driving away & muppeteers being pulled inside

*looks back*
So have we got everybody. *looks outside at my arm clutching to Steve Whimires shirt.*
Ummm...could someone give me a hand here. I can't seem to pull him in and drive at the same time.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*hanging onto the eedge of the window by toes*

Not really, I'm having a hard time hanging onto Bill Baretta as it is.

BBB.

Sorry, just thought I'd let all BBB members know I am now officially borrowing Bill.

Yikes!

*lets go with one toe, and almost slips onto the road*

Drive faster, the momentum is the only thing keeping me from scrapping along the tarmac!

--

Interprited:

BBB! Der borrowbuorrowsbillerness!

christyb

Reaction score
Speeding along the highway....

Ok, *looks back at the rest of the bus* For those of us who are still in the bus hang on. This seems like a long straightaway so I'm gonna step on the gas, stand up, kneel on the steering wheel and drive, while trying to pull Steve Whitmire in. And Mr. Whitmire, you could give me a hand here. I mean really instead of fighting you could try and climb in.

*attempts move, bus begins swerving, and manages to tug Steve in the bus, Steve goes flying toward the seat with Beau and Bill Baretta, and I fall onto the floor. I quickly jump back up and steer the bus back onto the road*

You know. I'm starting to get the hang of this whole stick shift thing.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*releases toes and begins to fall, but...

...the strong hands of Steve Whitmere grab my feet and pull me into the bus, and then Bill too*

Er, hi.

*Steve just looks at me and at the dead loking Kermit puppet on the floor by my feet*

*gulp*

*feeling guilty again*

christyb

Reaction score
Hey, Beau. This may help our cause a little. I found it on the floor of the wareshouse.
*tosses back what looks like a small perfume sprayer. Lettering on the side states 'Muppet Labs Mind Mist'.*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Steve: Er, I'm sorry to say this, but that's a prop.

Me: Really?

Eric Jacobson pulls himsef up to look through an open window and says in Miss Piggy's voice: "You must be kidding me."

Me: Uncle Deadly? Is that you hanging onto Eric out there?

*Steve snatches the Mind Mist*

Me: Hey give that back!

Eric: Hi-yah!

christyb

Reaction score
Me(still driving): Really, You think it's a prop?? *smiles a little michevious smile* You're forgetting that I spent who knows how long in that place.
Steve: *opens cap and inspects it closely accdentally sprays himself, looks up blankly* What was I doing???
Bill: What the????
Me: Steve you were about to amuse us with Kermit *Steve picks up a Kermit and begins singing "Rainbow Connection. I laugh* Hey *I shrug* this is our fantasy....anything goes!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Me: Don't tell the BBB that, if we got Bill here.

Bill: *snatches the Mind Mist Spray and tosses it out the hole*

Uncle deadly: *comes in the window having caught the bottle in his mouth* Obb blog merf glop.

Me: Er, I think he means no one moves or I'll spray.

Uncle Deadly: *takes bottle out* No. I got hicups.

Me: Ok. *snatches bottle from UD* Right. No one move or I'll spray. Er, actually, might be better if we let cristy move.

christyb

Reaction score
Hey, I'm bad at this as it is. You better let me move...what the??? *looks at passenger side of the bus* Hey someone help Frank Oz and Brian Henson over there. Man they really must've wanted to come with us if they grabbed on.