Where do they keep the real Muppet puppets?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok, ok. Just fill the box with left-over muppets first. Here, here, and, er, here. Good. Now. Let's go.

*wizzzzz*

Phew, that was close.

christyb

Reaction score
I'm still in the bus...

Oh Brother what is taking them so long. Better figure out how to get this thing back in gear and outta here. By the way things look over there we are gonna need a quick get away.

*looks over toward the warehouse. It now looks like they called out all stops for this one. Cars were pulling up and the Henson Patrol (my name for Henson Co.'s new personal spy/guard agency:wink:) and the place was swarming. Suddleny a familar group go out of one car*

No, it can't be. No must resist temptation. *picks up Gonzo*

In Gonzo Voice: Yeah you're a big fan and the Muppetteers are down there. All of them. Oh look even the Henson family's down there. Of course that won't be nearly as fun as crashing this thing again.

Me: Well, getting away is going to win this one. Buckle in buddy. *tosses Gonzo behind onto a seat. Everyone comes running up* *opens door* Hurry up guys!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*climbs into the backseat*

Wow, is that the Henson family down there? And Steve, and Bill (BBB!), and wow, everyone.

*gulp*

*can't help feeling a litte guilty*

christyb

Reaction score
You're feeling guilty?? I'm trying to resist temptation. I mean everyone's down there from Brian, to Eric, to Bill, to Frank, to...ahhh you know what I mean. Everyone here, Uncle Deadly, Beau, Vic, Count??? Am I forgetting anyone???

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmmm. I think we did forget someone. We forgot the Muppeteers. I mean, look at them.

*grabs binoculers*

Huh, who put polish on these?

Never mind.

*looks down at the Muppeteers, who are wonderig about as if lost*

*a flashy car pulls up. teh door opens. A foot, a leg, a body. And then...

...Frank Oz steps out*

Quick, someone hand me the super ear. I need to know what they're saying.

No, wait. I'll jsut feel worse. Let's go with the loot and get out of here.

*hugs onto a Beauregard puppet*

christyb

Reaction score
Hmmm....I gotta idea. Alright everyone in. Open the windows and when we go by everyone grab a Muppeteer. We have one shot at this...And hey, If we're going to jail might as well add kidnapping to theft. Hold On!!!

*Puts Bus in gear. Pulls out of forest and heads back towards the warehouse.*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Good idea. That way I'll feel better than if we seperated the Muppeteers from their Muppets. So, let's get them Muppeteers? Ready everyone?

christyb

Reaction score
Allllrrigghhhttt *everyone at the warehouse turns around to see to their surprise to see the EM bus heading toward them fast* NOW!!!!!!

christyb

Reaction score
*swings bus into the parking lot with a brakes screaching*

SCREEEAAACCCHHHHHH