Where do they keep the real Muppet puppets?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then, looks like I'll have to spell it out for youz knuckleheads. See, the story of Follow That Bird! is that Miss Finch thinks Big Bird is unhappy on Sesame Street cause he ain't living with a family of birds. She gets him relocated to the Dodo Family's home out near Chicago, actually Oceanview in Illinois. The straw that broke the camel's back was when the Dodos didn't allow Snuffy to come and visit cause he wasn't a boid. Big B then goes on the lamb, he ducks out, he flies the coop, he leaves that scene behind. Kermit then does his reporter bit from the Dodo's home while everyone back at Sesame's watching the news. After Chevy Chase introduces da' frog, we cut to the scene of the crime. And there's Kermit standing thinkin' he's off camera and says the bit that Bo's got in his sigline.

Kermit: "So why did the chicken not cross the road? Cause it was chicken. Get it? Oh! Hi-Ho, Kermit the Frog here!"
And then it goes off from there. Sos are we all clear on the password now? Ah forget it, come over to my place, we're havin' rottisserie chicken for lunch with a side of corn fritters and bat's claw cole slaw.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Now everyone knows the password, we'll have to think of one know one will know. Hmm. How about: One of us says "We just have to catch them red-handed" and the other responds with the correct line. Yeah? Because hardly anyone knows what to repond to that, right? So we'll know you are genuine stock.

Perfect. So, no one give it away until necessary.

christyb

Reaction score
*calling someone's cell phone (that someone is whoever picks up in the next five mins.) from NYC.

*ring ring

C'mon guys answer.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, any calls for me while I was out? Gonna take 'em all out cause of how angry I am that the tubs got killed off.

Youz know... I have a sneaking suspicion that Phil might sling this thing down to the Games section soon. But he didn't hear it from me.