Where do they keep the real Muppet puppets?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yeah yeah! A tunnel! Then I'll drive the bus through the tunnel! Just scoop up UD and make sure he's not flattened too badly.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Oh boy, my head, where am I again who ar you guys???
are you a vampire???
uuggghh...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry UD, you're among friends. Yeah, guess I'm a vampire, at least when I want to be one I am.
C'mon we gotsa get the Frackles started on that tunnel to get us to the workshop. Heck, might even get some Doozers in on the job too.

christyb

Reaction score
hi. guys. Sorry I've been absent so long. So can someone give me a quick update?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey yourself tuts. The Count here, just joined this little scheme youz got going. Anyway, here's the plan how it stacks up, though not as nicely as...

Oh yeah, the plan.
OK, Beauregard and Vic Romano are driving the EM bus en route to my secret bat-cave. Uncle Deadly and me, along with some Frackles I got as hired muscle are digging a tunnel straight to the workshop. You're gonna be the inside gal, getting all the knowhow we need to pull off this caper. And don't try sneakin' in any whoopie cushions, Animal ate them all.
So that's the plan. So, just get everything ready, cause we're a-comin' to get those Muppets freed.

christyb

Reaction score
Hmmm...Ok great. Well It looks like I'm headed to NYC. I'll be posting what I find out. (BTW: For anyone just reading this thing. I'm making this up. I don't know any of the muppet people, and I'm not in NYC. My backside is currently sitting in Stevensville, Montana Library. This is just for fun and completely fictional.) (sorry had to get that out of my system.) I'll drop of a resume and hope to get a job. If not well. I'm sure that there's some lonely security guard who needs a date right??? :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Right.

Oh wait, I'm not a security guard, am I. Do you only date security guards?

*sees everyone staring*

Oh, sorry. I'll just get back to driving then.